Country
United-States
the (bad) Luck of the Draw.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
My understanding of German is restricted to words like "wunderbar", so I'm good :biggrin:

mylifeback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
LOVED the new C/B short dance! So fun and the hip hop step sequence was great. So excited for the season!

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was kind of a mess, but I'm glad I stuck around for the costume change, which was amazing. The lift really needs help, I get what she was trying to do but instead it just looked like she was losing her balance.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yura is so expressive! I just discovered this couple last week, and I love them. Especially their blues music and that half the program.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That felt really short, always a good sign. Something I really like about Piper and Paul is that they always are 100% committed to what they are doing, they go for it 100% and it's so great. I also loved the first set of twizzles, really cool looking and unique.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Are costume changes allowed? Does that count as props? And which couple was this

It wasn't really a 'change', he opened his suit coat thing and she sort of released the top of her dress? It's hard to explain you kind of have to see it especially as regards her...

It was the Korean team.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
They never disappoint me. :laugh: Cher and Bono concept?

They were so fun to watch, especially Paul's transformation. He seems to be out of a club in the 1970s. They still need more time to be familiar with the routine though.