2016 Autumn Classic Ladies Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Ladies Free Skate

tulosai

Record Breaker
Unfortunately I think I enjoyed Joshi less than usual tonight- that lacked energy for me somehow.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
11 Joshi HELGESSON (SWE)

Red halter dress, orange sparkles

3Lz+2T+2Lo - ok, at least 3Lz<
3F - ok, maybe <
2A - bit forward
FCCoSp
CSp
ChSq
3Lz - looked <
2Lo - stepout, hand down
3T+2T
2A
CCoSp
StSq

Some small mistakes, but ok season debut

FS: 100.25, 153.08, 1/11

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
I really liked Joshi. Is that how spell her name. I really liked her music. She doesn't have the greatest technique but she does perform well. Nice job. Into 1st place..

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
The final flight. I can hardly breathe. Come on Mirai!!!! This flight is really loaded, I can't believe Mirai has such a big lead. I hope they all skate great.

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hope working with Orser and team will help Joshi's skating this season, I understand she just made the switch over the summer. Yet another coaching change I need to keep track of!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
I was afraid I won't make it for Mirai but phew. Right on time and for the whole group too :yahoo:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well. I watch the Zamboni. No offense to the skaters but the Zamboni is the fastest thing I've seen so far. :) and Brian orser is an attractive man.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not watching the stream. Doing lots of homework for classes. But I'll repetitively will come and check on stuff.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The final flight. I can hardly breathe. Come on Mirai!!!! This flight is really loaded, I can't believe Mirai has such a big lead. I hope they all skate great.

Clutching my favorite Mirai postcard. Please, give Mirai some happiness!

mrrice

Record Breaker
Well. I was the Zamboni. No offense to the skaters but the Zamboni is the fastest thing I've seen so far. :) and Brian orser is an attractive man.

The Zamboni is certainly faster than the girl from Armenia, but she landed her jumps. BTW you're right about Orser. He has really pretty eyes if you can get close enough to see them. I remember a clip from a fluff Piece that really showed his eyes and I swooned..

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Doesn't matter how fast the Zamboni driver is but rather how fast the water freezes ;)