2018 Olympic Figure Skating Livestreams | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Livestreams

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Official Site - Many Broadcasters
Select your continent from the list.

US:
NBC has Live stream links for all figure skating events, including practices:
http://www.nbcolympics.com/news/how...ating-during-2018-winter-olympics-pyeongchang

Canada:
FCBC streams can be found here:

https://olympics.cbc.ca/video/todays-events/#s=fs

And here is CBC's Olympic TV guide for Canada:
https://olympics.cbc.ca/schedule/tv-guide/#d=-1
It shows you what channel various events will be on.

How to watch literally all the figure skating during the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang

All the links you need for figure skating at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Bookmark this page right now. Here’s every single live stream of every figure skating event (including training, athlete arrivals, and pre- and post-action shows analyzing the action) for the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang.

Don’t miss a second of it

Please add any live stream links for other countries below!

Last edited by a moderator:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Will they be geoblocked? Im guessing YES.

I think so. In general the Olympics are one of the most highly guarded events by rights holder. It's one of the few times where you see streams shut down right before your eyes because the networks are actively trying to shut down loopholes. I'm sure some workarounds will be available however. :dev2:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Regardless of our small number of athletes attending the Winter Olympics, we are getting some amazing coverage in many Latin American countries (the news say it's 17 LA countries, but unfortunately they don't say which, I can only say I know Mexico will have it for sure). And it will be free! I didn't find any information specific to figure skating but here's what I got in general terms of the WOG.
Claro Sports and Marca Claro will have over 600 h worth of streaming. For those who have Claro Sports as a TV channel in paid TV service will have Claro Sports 1 that will broadcast the Olympics 24/7. The free app Marca Claro and the site www.marcaclaro.com (I found this one as well, perhaps this one is more likely) will stream 6 simultaneous channels (so we can say all figure skating will definitely be there live), there will also be analysis, live results, medal table, interviews with the athletes, etc there.
And last but not least, they will also have free(?) virtual reality (VR) streaming through the app Marca Claro 360 (available on Android, iOS, Google Daydream and Samsung Gear VR). Over 50 hours of streaming will be available through this service, figure skating included.
We got lucky! :yahoo:

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
ESPN will cover all FS events in Uruguay and Argentina, without annoying commentary. Also, as Xibsuarz stated, we will have Claro Sports complete coverage of the Olympics, as we had in Sochi and Rio

LadyB

Record Breaker
Eurosport player will stream most events live.
Soyouwanttowatchfs on twitter and tmblr will have a selection of available live streams. However, some of them might be closed down as national broadcasters have bought the tv rights. For those with Russian language or Russian fans: Match TV (Match Arena) always streams all live events.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I think this will be the first Olympic Games with our favourite new addition, the TES box! Do we know if they'll use the detailed version, or the more simple one? I recently rewatched some Sochi programs and it's crazy how much I got used to it, it seems weird to watch programs without it.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Regardless of our small number of athletes attending the Winter Olympics, we are getting some amazing coverage in many Latin American countries (the news say it's 17 LA countries, but unfortunately they don't say which, I can only say I know Mexico will have it for sure). And it will be free! I didn't find any information specific to figure skating but here's what I got in general terms of the WOG.
Claro Sports and Marca Claro will have over 600 h worth of streaming. For those who have Claro Sports as a TV channel in paid TV service will have Claro Sports 1 that will broadcast the Olympics 24/7. The free app Marca Claro and the site www.marcaclaro.com will stream 6 simultaneous channels (so we can say all figure skating will definitely be there live), there will also be analysis, live results, medal table, interviews with the athletes, etc there.
And last but not least, they will also have free(?) virtual reality (VR) streaming through the app Marca Claro 360 (available on Android, iOS, Google Daydream and Samsung Gear VR). Over 50 hours of streaming will be available through this service, figure skating included.
We got lucky! :yahoo:

I clicked on the marcaclaro link and is just a regular sport site with tons of brief clips of soccer (as usual) is there an specific link for the Pyeongchang streams or will they pop up later. Please let me now : Thanks

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I clicked on the marcaclaro link and is just a regular sport site with tons of brief clips of soccer (as usual) is there an specific link for the Pyeongchang streams or will they pop up later. Please let me now : Thanks

We'll probably have to wait a couple of days for the site to be updated, but it should be there. If I find something else, I'll post it :)

Edit: I found this other site, perhaps it's here? But I can't be sure.

The Olympics Official site lists all the online coverage available depending on your country right here

treblemakerem

On the Ice
Is there any way to pay for coverage? There doesn't seem to be any option for people without cable TV. I would be happy to pay for access, but there doesn't seem to be any way without subscribing to a TV provider.

auser

Record Breaker
Is there any way to pay for coverage? There doesn't seem to be any option for people without cable TV. I would be happy to pay for access, but there doesn't seem to be any way without subscribing to a TV provider.
I can't tell from your post which country you will be watching from. I am in USA and just signed up for a free trial week of DirecTV Now(AT&T's streaming service). They ask you for credit card or paypal account info. If you get the basic 60 channel package they will charge $35 per month after the free week trial unless you cancel. The 60 channel package includes NBC, NBC Sports Network(where many of the live figure skating events were broadcast for 2014 Olympics), CNBC, MSNBC, USA channels, but not the Olympic Channel(I don't think they are broadcasting any live skating events on OC). I don't have a cable tv subscription, so this is truly a streaming only service for me. I think Sling TV, Fubo TV, Hulu with Live TV, Playstation Vue(you don't need a playstation device to use it), and YouTube TV(they do not accept prepaid credit/debit cards for signing up) are other streaming service options. I think several of these services have free one week trials. Hope this helps :).

Icey

Record Breaker
Over the air if you have tv but no cable (USA)

The easiest way to tune into the Olympics is via an antenna and your local NBC affiliate. If you live in a city, you can probably get away with an indoor antenna that costs less that $50, but you might need an attic- or roof-mounted antenna if you live a bit further away from a transmitter.

sk811

Spectator
Olympics livestream

Does anyone know a link/page where I’ll be able to watch livestream? If yes please send me
Thank you

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Does anyone know a link/page where I’ll be able to watch livestream? If yes please send me
Thank you

I recon that there is a thread about Olympics streaming in The Edge section of Forum, You can find some info about potential streaming option there, of I am not mistaken

Tutto

Record Breaker
I dont think BBC will be showing any of the SP only the FS.

What is even worse that they would not give any details on the coverage so one has to stay up all night and 'sift' through coverage of all other sports :dev2:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I dont think BBC will be showing any of the SP only the FS.

I am kinda expecting that to be the case, since that is what they do when showing Worlds and they are trying to fit in a whole pile of other sports on top of that.

What is even worse that they would not give any details on the coverage so one has to stay up all night and 'sift' through coverage of all other sports :dev2:

This is why I hate the BBC showing the Olympics. The way they jump back and forth between sports on the linear channels means that you haven't a clue what they are showing and when.

At least Eurosport tell you what they are intending to show, even if it doesn't turn out that way because of things over-running.

Found this page http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/winter-olympics/42878234. Not sure if it's the actual coverage

It's not, unfortunately.

EDIT: Looking at it again, I'm not sure now. Maybe it is. I'll have to compare the times with the actual competition times. But, right now, breakfast is the priority.​

This page has the details of what they are showing for the first couple of days, but from Saturday onwards it just has the times of the blocks of coverage.

I was hoping we might get something more detailed as the Olympics got closer, but it doesn't appear to be happening.

I'm going to try to see if I can find any where that tells us anything more concrete later this morning. But, as it stands, I don't think I'll be able to do a BBC schedule like I was intending.

CaroLiza_fan