2018 Junior World Championships Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Free Dance

Sackie

Medalist
Now the question of the moment - how much with the Green's SB jump up by! I can see them getting over 80 here!

MelDee

Final Flight
I don't know why this FD has not grabbed me tonight, when it had mesmerized me at the GPs.

I felt the same way and I think the reason why is because S/E overperformed it tonight, compared to the GPs where they kept the interpretation understated.

pearly

Record Breaker
Is this Sarah Brightman singing to the music of Prince Igor in English? Kill it with fire.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I quite liked their choreography into the combo spin.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
The Greens definitenly have a good technical ability. Lifts are great, twizzles too. But then you see the technical way too much compared to other, it looks very executed. But fair enough really well done.

Sackie

Medalist
Not bad for the Green's - upped their SB by over 10 points. Not something you see every day!

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Wow.

The Russians are SO sophisticated compared to the rest of the field (so far). And they are not your typical OTT Russians. That was so impressive ! :clap:

slider11

Medalist
I sweat Anastasia bobbled in the twizzles and the serpentine step but they got really high marks on each! She's beautiful but it seems like he is dragging her across the ice.

Giselle

Medalist
Well Anastasia SKOPTCOVA / Kirill ALESHIN's FD has not grown on me during the season. I don't understand why she smiles during the whole program.

But you have to give it to them, they delivered when it counted! Congratulations :agree:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
They have amazing potential, and I just fear they are getting the curse of Kustarova when they move up to seniors.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I don't understand this t-shirt and how it relates to her dress but :confused2: