2015-2016 Russian Nationals Mens SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015-2016 Russian Nationals Mens SP

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
:eek: at all those dating at work. Someone wants to write a list of the pairs......? :laugh:

OK already done... thanks Caro_Lisa fan #140 :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Tuktamysheva: Lazukin
Lipnitskaia: Tarasenko
Fedichkina: Aliev
Artemieva: Menshov

Have I missed any out?

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you! ;) I'm not very up to date on who is dating who :biggrin:

But I don't think Yuzu is dating anyone. He's way to busy with skating + studying I'd guess.

iskate

On the Ice
I was so busy wrapping Christmas presents that I completely forgot about Russian Nationals! And missed Adian :bang:

Tuned in just in time for the final group though! Hoping Kovtun skates decently :cheer:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
But I don't think Yuzu is dating anyone. He's way to busy with skating + studying I'd guess.
thanks
Too bad! he should be my shipping victim!
He should date Zijun btw!! Itt would have been beauuutiful!:luv17:

aw Artur interview:( He's articulate! should be commentating.

Last edited:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
i always wonder why Russian skaters don't train under international coaches ? Like send someone to Orser ? It's russia federation that don't allow this ? or this is skaters decision ?

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
i always wonder why Russian skaters don't train under international coaches ? Like send someone to Orser ? It's russia federation that don't allow this ? or this is skaters decision ?
why send somewhere if there are enough high class coaches & resources here:confused:
Also $$$$$$$$$$

sneakers

Match Penalty

they dont need too, they have great and competent coaches maybe except in ice dance
in mens its a bit complex, they just havent found their breakthrough young generation yet

HanDomi

Record Breaker
they dont need too, they have great and competent coaches maybe except in ice dance
in mens its a bit complex, they just havent found their breakthrough young generation yet

I actually think some mens would benefit from training under for example Orser. I am sure he could do something with Pitkeev or Aliev for example. Give them more complex program, work more on SS etc

silverfoxes

Record Breaker

Why would they need to go to Orser when they have great coaches at home?

iskate

On the Ice
I thought Artemieva and Menshov have broken up ???

Awkward if they have broken up, as it looks like Menshov is still wearing that costume with her face on it, lol. (not 100% sure if it is her, I think that's what someone said though??)

molihua

Rinkside
"If we don't count Hanyu, Uno, Fernandez, Boyang Jin and etc., Russian male skaters are on a good level" funny Grishin:laugh: