2015 Europeans Men's Free Skate, Jan. 30 | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Men's Free Skate, Jan. 30

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You know..everyone started off so well this season (except for the CoC incident) and as the season went along everyone just melted down. Javi, Sergei, Tatsuki, even Kovtun. :drama:

I think it should be required at GS that every time you say Kovtun's :drama: name you have to insert the ( :drama: ) emoticon. For good etiquette of course :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I was gone and back just in time for the announcement of Javi's score and win. Then Kresslia's summing it up. The placements seem right with no surprises, maybe just that Michal didn't even make his customary 4th place. Do I need to watch or read about this event?

Meoima

Match Penalty
"Well, I hope you enjoyed that." British Eurosport, there's no reason to rub it in. :cry:
Gezzzz if I were him I would say: "I hope you will enjoy the ladies event tomorrow because that would worth your time much more."
Heck I want to sleep but I can't now. It's too late and my biological clock is wrong again.

Eloyse

On the Ice
Javier didn't deserve that PCS. But whatever, he deserved to win, so it doesn't matter now. Anyways congrats to Javier, Maxim and Sergei.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I was gone and back just in time for the announcement of Javi's score and win. Then Kresslia's summing it up. The placements seem right with no surprises, maybe just that Michal didn't even make his customary 4th place. Do I need to watch or read about this event?

I'd skip over the whole thing, personally :laugh: Bychenko & Samohin were highlights for me. Also, Brian dancing on the sidelines as Javi was skating :thumbsup:

kresslia

Medalist
A good watch if you have a thing for trainwrecks.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I think it should be required at GS that every time you say Kovtun's name you have to insert the ( ) emoticon. For good etiquette of course

:laugh2: Sure! I don't really understand why so many people hate him. Actually, this turned out to be a really good program, powerful and pretty expressive.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
I'm watching the victory ceremony on RAI. I don't want to hear the word straordinario anymore in my life.

Florencito

Medalist
So as for Bratislava 2016:

3 spots: Russia.
2 spots: Spain, Israel, Czech Republic, Italy, Germnay and France.

Am I right?

knghcm

On the Ice
With the expected Russian sweep, I don't think the ladies event will be very exciting either. Unless one (or more) of them implode, of course, which will be fun to watch.

Eddie Lee

On the Ice
It is a blight on figure skating when a stumbling, bumbling performance such as this mess of Kovton's can rate a silver medal in a major competition. This emphasis on rewarding jump revolutions regardless of the landing is preposterous!