2015 Mordovian Ornament Ladies SP and Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament Ladies SP and Free Skate

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I would put her closer to Anna's score, personally, but I guess it's a minor thing.

If she was clean she probably would have been right behind Pogo and scored around 70. Inflation is more powerful when you skate clean, Maria's mistakes are why her score is what it is. If she skates well tomorrow I'm sure she'll earn a great score.

minze

Medalist
Late to the party, just saw Adelina's performance, her SP is similar to Ashley's, but she does it better. Ashley looks like she is forcing sexy. Adelina looks like she is having fun.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The scores are a bit crazy, but I did enjoy Adelina's skate a lot. I'd be okay giving her 72 for that skate. Anna skated well also!

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
The scores are a bit crazy, but I did enjoy Adelina's skate a lot. I'd be okay giving her 72 for that skate. Anna skated well also!

I agree. Inflation in strong at this event. I am very impressed with Adelina. She has worked on the second mark. If she can remain consistent she will do well. I like her programs this season!

iskate

On the Ice
Nice skate from Adelina!

And I am so happy to say I adore her dress too. I feel like Adelina's costumes are always either a disaster, or absolutely amazing. But this one is gorgeous :love:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Overinflated scores in every discipline. Next season there will be a lot more skaters who want to skate here :laugh:

BUT Adelina was fantastic. Artistically it's easily the best SP of the season in my opinion. And she does 3Lz-3Lo at practices, I hope she'll do it soon.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Overinflated scores in every discipline. Next season there will be a lot more skaters who want to skate here :laugh:

BUT Adelina was fantastic. Artistically it's easily the best SP of the season in my opinion. And she does 3Lz-3Lo at practices, I hope she'll do it soon.
I don't think she'll risk the edge call in the short, she'll do it in the free. Maybe not tomorrow, because she won't need it against Anna.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Nice skate from Adelina!

And I am so happy to say I adore her dress too. I feel like Adelina's costumes are always either a disaster, or absolutely amazing. But this one is gorgeous :love:

I love it too!!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I don't think she'll risk the edge call in the short, she'll do it in the free. Maybe not tomorrow, because she won't need it against Anna.

Yes, but I think she will have to add this combo to her SP if she wants to beat 3A ladies later in the season. They have technical edge, when they land it of course.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
PB @ Short Programm

78.66 Mao Asada
78.50 Yuna Kim
77.62 Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
77.24 Carolina Kostner
75.57 Adelina Sotnikova

Ok if you insist,
But this is a Senior B, So i'm pretty sure:

78.66 Mao Asada
78.50 Yuna Kim
77.24 Carolina Kostner
74.64 Adelina Sotnikova
74.54 Yulia Lipnitskaya

Is still the official list of personal bests

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok if you insist,

78.66 Mao Asada
78.50 Yuna Kim
77.24 Carolina Kostner
74.64 Adelina Sotnikova
74.54 Yulia Lipnitskaya

It's a challenger so Adelina's score replaces the old one from Sochi.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Yes, but I think she will have to add this combo to her SP if she wants to beat 3A ladies later in the season. They have technical edge, when they land it of course.
Yes, I agree, she needs something for the short in the future. Her flutz is probably her best jump (and I don't mean that sarcastically), but maybe she should do something like 3S-3L (she did that in the past, didn't she?) to max out her points. Or 3F-3T and a 3L would also be decent.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Ok if you insist,

78.66 Mao Asada
78.50 Yuna Kim
77.24 Carolina Kostner
74.64 Adelina Sotnikova
74.54 Yulia Lipnitskaya

Mordovian Ornament is part of the challenger series, and the scores from challenger series competition are ISU official scores. Adelina's new official PB is 75.57 and I expect the official list to be updated soon

Layback11

Record Breaker
Mordovian Ornament is part of the challenger series, and the scores from challenger series competition are ISU official scores. Adelina's new official PB is 75.57 and I expect the official list to be updated soon

I didn't get to watch her but a top-5-ever SP score in a early season senior B by a recently-injured skater?
WOW.

If that wasn't inflated at all, I have NO doubt that she will be at worlds.

qwerty

On the Ice
Adelina's first 3T was outstanding, but the second was definitely cheated (<). She's definitely a factor this year though, somewhat to my surprise.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Adelina's first 3T was outstanding, but the second was definitely cheated (<). She's definitely a factor this year though, somewhat to my surprise.

I don't particularly like the word cheating... it makes it sound as if Adelina deliberately and maliciously planned it... but yea, from the angle of the video I would say it is definitely under rotated ;)

Still, it is great to see Adelina back. Russian Nationals is going to be intense...