2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28 | Page 43 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28

taltaltel

On the Ice
Nice skate from Gracie, rough landing on the flip and stepout on the lutz, but otherwise nicely done!

evangeline

Record Breaker
Good comeback for Gracie even with the messy landings. Hopefully the US ladies fans can take a breather ;)

That said, she was VERY focused on the jumps, did not perform or sell the program at all. Will probably get 8s across the board in PCS anyways though....

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Gracie GOLD (USA)

Music: Phantasia by Andrew Lloyd Webber
Wishing You Were Somehow Again by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Purple dress, draped shoulders going down the back (new)

3Lz+3T - nice!
2A+3T
3Lo
CCoSp3p
FCSp
3F - !, slight scratchy landing
3Lz - tilted, stepout
3S+2T+2T
StSq
2A
LSp

Good comeback, her cleanest FS so far this season. Should move her up a bit, she fist pumps...

FS: 65.15+63.08 = 128.23 (SB), 188.96, 1st (out of 13)

Last edited:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Gracie in that spiral looked so happy to be done with this program.

Next step: fire Frank and Lori. Coaching change and embrace the fact you're not a princess skater.

andromache

Record Breaker
Don't love this program, but Gracie skated it well for once. Not perfect, but I'm so beyond happy for her! I know she gets hate for smiling through that last spiral sequence at the end....but this time, I don't care. She deserves to smile after laying it down like that.

willdu

On the Ice
Hoping all the US ladies follow with spot on performances. It's not about podiuming any more its about getting those 3 spots back.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I think at this point, she just needed to get the job done. Good job.

treeloving

Medalist
Gracie surely can develop herself artistically be like Kostner in the future, she has great speed and Could improve her posture even more.