2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28 | Page 44 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Ladies Free Skate March 28

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Clean skate and I liked the jumps, but I lacked any conection to music, to program or just any emotions until the end.

Her smile was great today. :)

yyyskate

Record Breaker
the best ever from Gracie the best ever from Gracie
love love love love Gracie gogogogogogogogogogogo

Lissy

Medalist
I always laugh when Gracie gathers so many things afterwards. Girl, that's what the sweepers are for!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm glad Gracie gets to go home on a high note after such a rough second half of the season. Good for her.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
I'm plotting to kidnap Andrew Lloyd Webber's pet and blackmail him into forbidding to use POTO for figure skating.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I was thinking she could afford maybe a fall on the 3F but she stayed on her feet, no expression but she fought for it and she should proud for that

as for next season, someone needs to repackage her

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
It was nice to see Gracie look legitimately happy. I hope she can take this season as a learning experience. She has the skills, I just want to see it come together for her.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I think she needs really loud and bombastic music... at least I'm not worried about her falling out of the rink on her lutzes?

willdu

On the Ice
There is just something I don't love about how gracie lands her jumps. Maybe its stiff knee? They don't seem smooth.

DaPurpleDino

Final Flight
Could you imagine Gracie with the right packaging and the mental goods, she would be a shoo in for the podium every time

Plisskin

Medalist
Not exactly clean...their was a step out on the 3 lutz, but that's the best she's skated it. Good for her. Still terrible program though.