2016 Europeans Ladies SP | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Ladies SP

Alchamei

Record Breaker
What the hell is with the annoucer? At first she thought the competition is finished and then said Roberta is from Russia!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Third with just Roberta to go.

Well, I'm happy enough with that.

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Ok, the popped triple is costly, but it did not seem to affect her so much as mistakes used to, and she did not fall. She seems to have improved on her performance and her ice presence too. All in all I see that Anna has made some progress. :think:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Roberta's flip is just so nice to watch

Last edited:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
say what you want about Morozov but he's not the worst choreographer out there
i like both Pogo's progs this year

Yes, while I think that Medvedeva's FS is the best, Pogorilaya has the best combined programs... even though some music cuts in the FS are kind of bleh, but it does have a very good epic win moment at the end.

moriel

Record Breaker
I loved the super powerful step sequence- it was very effective today, as was her performance in general, despite the mistake.

Also the mistake was not one of hew scary falls, so it was not disruptive at all.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
I expected Russian girls, and especially Zhenia, to be tight in Europeans. It's better to have off-performances now, though, than at Worlds.

Also, I'm getting nervous now:D If they'll get points like now - then no guarantee for gap after the short.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
36 Roberta RODEGHIERO (ITA)

Music: He Sleeps by James Newton Howard; Pretty Woman (soundtrack) by Roy Orbison

Red dress, long white gloves

3T+3T
3F
LSp
StSq
2A
CCoSp3p
FSSp

Great skate to end the SP, she looks happy

SP: 33.84+27.17 = 61.01 (PB), 4/36

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Yes, while I think that Medvedeva's FS is the best, Pogorilaya has the best combined programs... even though some music cuts in the FS are kind of bleh, but it does have a very good epic win moment at the end.
it just fits her
Same with Lena

Grishin is still monitoring Kiira:laugh2:

Last edited: