2016 Finlandia Trophy Mens SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Mens SP

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
That was a bit unexpected, nosebleed and all, but good effort, Patrick! Looking forward to a better SP next time!

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Beautiful program there from Patrick, the music is so light and airy. The costume is cool and I think he is in a good shape, both physically and mentally. I have high hopes for his free somehow.
Also- 4Lz3T from Nathan Chen- wow, man! Way to go! And the skating was beautiful too.
Happy with the competition so far. I hope Mikhail and Maxim will have good skates too.

mcq

Record Breaker
Oh no... The nosebleed... is he okay? :(((

I like the program though, can't wait to see Chan skate it clean :hap10:

Lysambre

Final Flight
For a first showing (this is his first, right?) of the season, it's not bad.

The music doesn't do it that much for me, but it fits his style I think. The birds need to go though.

MIM

Medalist
a light hearted program for Patrick. The sound of birds and little hops make me smile.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
People are forgetting that Patrick's SP was actually an exhibition program choreographed by Pasquale Camerlengo, and it featured the bird song. He's just taken that EX and upgraded it to an SP.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Patrick's music sounds like what I would hear in a children's playgroup. Too many birds.
It's The Beatles and a McCartney song. His style is like that sometimes - like he was/is composing for children. But that does not make these songs less great.

auser

Record Breaker
People are forgetting that Patrick's SP was actually an exhibition program choreographed by Pasquale Camerlengo, and it featured the bird song. He's just taken that EX and upgraded it to an SP.
Thank you. I thought this program seemed familiar :)

tzazu

Medalist
Nice interview from Patrick!:agree: He looks really optimistic and positive:luv17:

Last edited: