2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Free Dance

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Wow! that mistake from Evan was absolutely unexpected. Bobrova was so upset, but it looks like they are going to win this now. At least they should.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Did something happen with the twizzles? I blinked and they were way out of sync.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Bobrova has a long line for autographs back there. :laugh:

I already have an autograph from the lady herself! From Skate America 2012, I think. :) She's so nice.

And Bobrova/Soloviev win! DRY THOSE TEARS! :cheer:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
And so C/B didi not win either of their Challengers. But considering how big mistake they made, they were close to Team Beaver score-wise. Congrats Katia and Dima :hap10:

Marta25

Medalist
Oy, when was the last time Chock/Bates received a FD score under 100? I guess 2 competitions back to back were maybe a little bit too much.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
O, I just realized Natalia & Maks won potato medal! :laugh:

olayolay

On the Ice
Twizzles from Evan were bad, but Madi messed up the step sequence too. They left a lot of points on the table today, but bad days happen. The fact that this program is still so incoherent should worry them more, IMO.

B/S should not be scoring anywhere near 107 with that FD. :palmf:

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
:hap57::hap10::hap93::yahoo:

Congratulations to Ekaterina and Dmitry with DESERVED win! I didn't see the last step sequence, maybe there was also mistake there?

Chock/Bates won silver without an element and with tons of mistakes, good for them too! :)

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I already have an autograph from the lady herself! From Skate America 2012, I think. :) She's so nice.

And Bobrova/Soloviev win! DRY THOSE TEARS! :cheer:

Why did she cry? Anyone knows? Is it because she didn't catch her blade on that spin?