2016 Rostelecom Cup Short Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Short Dance

Nathan13

Medalist
Yeah, the score for B/S is a little high, but even TAT said, we're in Russia :laugh: Honestly, I felt they were undermarked at SA, so I'm ok with the score, especially since Americans were marked just as high at SA and Canadians - at SC.

This is why Worlds 2017 will be so interesting...no major home ice advantages...

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really liked that from Zahorski/Guerreiro. Lots of fun, and they look happy when they skate, like they're actually enjoying themselves.

Last edited:

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Is it just me or do these two pieces of music seem.. totally not a good fit?

And if I saw their last names I would say they were American. I'd never guess Russian. Interesting.

The first song might be a bit too risque. I have no problem with it but.. it's definitely dirty.

Guerreiro is a Portuguese surname, his father is Portuguese and mother Russian, born in Australia.

These pieces also don't seem to fit together at all. All night long is too fun for the first piece, some more sultry swing would fit better. Anyway nice debut in GP circuit

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
B/S were so grossly and shamelessly overscored... poor Chock/Bates they are trying to rob them for the second time this season :sarcasm:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I can't help but like this team. I want them to do well at least in part because I love skaters from small feds.

noidont

Final Flight
I don't think you can say the judging is rigged when USA's own Sharon Rogers is in the house.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Thanks. I was wondering about that.

Surely skating for Australia would their best option? Seems like the Australian fed would want them.

Nathan13

Medalist
B/S were so grossly and shamelessly overscored... poor Chock/Bates they are trying to rob them for the second time this season :sarcasm:

Even if C/B are second though they are guaranteed a G/P spot though. also, their PB in the FD is 112, B/S is only 107. I'm not worried :biggrin:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Maybe we should wait for the protocols before we start saying it's rigged?

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I felt they were undermarked at SA, so I'm ok with the score, especially since Americans were marked just as high at SA and Canadians - at SC.
But some ppl have & always have dbl standards & see teh home advantage only in certainn countries :) :D

Alisa is a beauty