2016 Skate America Men's FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Men's FS

Matilda

Medalist
I was so hoping for a good FS debut for Tim. Good for him for staying with it though and having a better second half.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, I'm so proud of Brendan! Ok it wasn't perfect but he fought all the way through to the end! And landed the quad! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :love:

The fact that Weir commentary of Brendan now exists is not my favourite thing.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
That was a shame. The second triple axle was beautiful. I don't like the embellishment around his waist and I wasn't fussy about the music.

artsciboy

On the Ice
Didn't Tim have some sort of tango FS during the summer events? If so, that was way better than this generic program.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, I'm so proud of Brendan! Ok it wasn't perfect but he fought all the way through to the end! And landed the quad! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :love:

The fact that Weir commentary of Brendan now exists is not my favourite thing.

I thought Brendan looked really good, and I haven't really paid attention to him until now. I'm glad he did well! :)

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Mistakes aside, I like Timothy's style. He has found a nice balance between athletism and nimbleness.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm not a fan of the program because of the music arrangement, but Tim really tried hard to deliver what he could do.