2016 Skate America Men's FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Men's FS

mrrice

Record Breaker
I begged Tim get rid of that waistband after I saw him earlier in the season. Clearly, he didn't listen. After seeing his toned body on the cover of that magazine, I think he needs a costume that doesn't cut his body in half. It makes him look short and a bit heavy.

Last edited:

padme21

On the Ice
The half full stadium is bugging me. Skate America really needs to figure out a way to get people in the seats. It's embarrassing with so many world-class skaters coming to our country to perform and hardly anyone sees them.

lutzlover

On the Ice
The half full stadium is bugging me. Skate America really needs to figure out a way to get people in the seats. It's embarrassing with so many world-class skaters coming to our country to perform and hardly anyone sees them.

Probably due to the fact that Upper Great Lakes Regionals was this week, so many skaters and their families couldn't make it.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
What a klutz: I was eating in front of my laptop and I dropped a tangerine under a piece of furniture and it took me all Dolensky's skate to pick it up.

Jorik does love drama, doesn't he? Last year Titanic, this year the Battle of Life and Death.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker

ISU is already working hard on the problem. Just look at the scoring. :devil:

sweetskates1

Medalist
:laugh15: I really like Jorik. I know he is not yet great and I know he is lacking many elements/components to get up to the level of the best, but I enjoy watching him.

aftertherain

Record Breaker
Probably due to the fact that Upper Great Lakes Regionals was this week, so many skaters and their families couldn't make it.

Also, baseball! I wonder if the stadium would be fuller if the Cubs weren't doing so well. Maybe, maybe not.

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Jorik's performance looked a bit cautious compared to his lively one at Finlandia, but I still enjoyed it.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I liked that also. He has great footwork. Nice, clever feet and he commits to the performance.

Also, points for having a fairly non distracting manpony.