2016 Skate Canada Short Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Short Dance

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I feel like Jean Luc pulls off the hippity hop better than Evan, but Evan has Madison pulling double duty for him so it's a wash :confused2:

andromache

Record Breaker
Jean-Luc really looked like he was dragging Kaitlin around there at the end. Very sloppy.

Still, I think this SD is one that feels very modern and fresh - even with the Michael Buble - compared to the hip hop some others have attempted.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
kinda choppy on the remix part
but so far this program is sticking with me more

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I missed that because the feed went down. But I'm rooting for them. I always root for teams from small feds.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I feel like Jean Luc pulls off the hippity hop better than Evan, but Evan has Madison pulling double duty for him so it's a wash :confused2:

That's pretty fair. I actually think Jean Luc is one of the best men skating currently. Kaitlin though is catching up--her edges are much deeper and more sure. I actually enjoy that program more than C/B, but it is a bit rough around the edges still.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Ah okay, so it's just they liked the name. Danish equivalent is Niels, isn't it?

Born in Norway here, so close enough I guess. Niels is the Danish Nicholas, but Nikolaj is a pretty common too. It's a Slovenian first name (Николай) that's been translated from the Cyrillic alphabet to the Roman alphabet hence the weird J at the end.