2016 Skate Canada Short Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Short Dance

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I hate the ruffle on Tessa's neck. I wish she kept her first dress. Apparently I only like fluffy butts on my lady skaters.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Tessa/Scott! WOOOOW! i'm in love with the first part of dance..!!! second not so much.... but still! WOOOOW

yuna13

On the Ice
V/M for both the sd and the fd I prefer the first part. For me that's the momentum of the program.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Expecting some big scores

Although, I do think it was a bit tentative at some point

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I wanna pull Scott by his hair and do naughty things to him. :cool:

Queen Tessa is FIYA.

andromache

Record Breaker
I was always Team Meryl and Charlie over Tessa and Scott, but god, watching V/M here are on such another level compared to the rest of the field here.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I love that. I can't even decide if it's because I love Prince or if it's because I'm just glad to see them do something sexy rather than sentimental.

keasus

On the Ice
Tessa/Scott! WOOOOW! i'm in love with the first part of dance..!!! second not so much.... but still! WOOOOW

V/Ms performance level is always high, and I really like Prince, but this SD just seems like a pastiche.

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
That's pretty fair. I actually think Jean Luc is one of the best men skating currently. Kaitlin though is catching up--her edges are much deeper and more sure. I actually enjoy that program more than C/B, but it is a bit rough around the edges still.

Same. Their program felt more coherent and less forced than C/B's. Can't tell you why, though.

H/B's Romeo and Juliet is when I first noticed them and hated to see them stall out. Hope this is the year of upward momentum!