2017-2018 Japanese Nationals Men SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Japanese Nationals Men SP

gerorin

On the Ice
I tried that one, but I don't read Chinese and the screen doesn't do anything except show pics of Stars on Ice. Do I have to click something?

I don't read Chinese either, just Japanese, usually with qq I'd refreshing. If you scroll down from the Stars on Ice banner there would be a media player window (make sure there's no firewall blocking the window)

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Stream solution but requires an extra step:
http://play.fujitv.live/
Requires an email for a trial. You can create a throwaway email. They'll send a verification email. Then go to their player and choose channel 059. Second half will be in channel 007.

I'm being really thick - I've found the channel, but how do I get it to play? "click to start play" doesn't do anything (it goes to the list of channels, there's a box around 007 and the name of the program is in red, but how do I get it to play?

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand

yude

Record Breaker
Japanese reporter said that Mura's dad was saying this might be the last nationals for his son...

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Japanese reporter said that Mura's dad was saying this might be the last nationals for his son...

Thanks for the info. It's not really a surprise. I do hope he'll have a good skate and can end his career on Olympic Ice.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Alas, none of these work for me, but thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I've done that, obviously

Gerorin's link works for me, it's fast and not lagging the quality is good. The only a bit annoying thing is the guy who runs the stream and talks over the japanese commentators. I don't understand chinese, so that's a bit unfortunate.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I've done that, obviously

Yeah sorry, I typed my reply before I saw you were actually in. Wish I could help you out.

EDIT: Yay! Glad you got it to work!

Not that I know a lot about Ice Dance but I can totally see that Karakawa used to be an Ice Dancer.

gerorin

On the Ice
Gerorin's link works for me, it's fast and not lagging the quality is good. The only a bit annoying thing is the guy who runs the stream and talks over the japanese commentators. I don't understand chinese, so that's a bit unfortunate.

Yeah the streamer is a chatty guy -.-;;

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
12. Karakawa Tsunahito

2A
CCoSp4
CSSp4
StSq3
3Lz+3T x - fall
3Lo x
FCSp4

TES 28.82 + PCS 28.82 Deduction -1.00

Both of his jumping passes in the second half don't get much elevation.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
13. Tokikuni Junsuke

2A
3T+3T
CSSp4
StSq3
3F x - looks UR, will be reviewed
FCSp3
CCoSp4

he looks pleased.