2017 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Daily motion never works well for me in firefox but always seems to work better in explorer. I don't know why. I'd recommend if you are having trouble to try it on explorer.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
So here is a question: Is a warhorse more or less acceptable with or without lyrics?

For example: POTO, more cringy if it's with the singing or without? I think once you add the singing it's one more thing for not to like. They might like the base music and hate the voice of the singer.

I prefer instrumental versions always.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
HAHHAHHAHA that was the most jarring cut ever, and weirdly i was waiting for it!!

It is like screw you pretty boring skating!!!! I ain't a princess. pity she fell at her opening jump then... another!

mermaidfestavol3

On the Ice
Mae-Berenice Meite (FRA)

2A
3F+2T
3Lz
FCSp
StSq
--
3S
(Fun music break!)
2A+3T fall
3Lz+2T
3Lo fall
ChSq with a nice spiral!
CCoSp
LSp

That was so much fun! Totally wasn't expecting the music change and I liked her choreo when the music changed lol

nimi

Medalist
I always want her to do well. I want the French to do well in the team competition darn it.
Me too!

My stream froze in the middle of the stsq and when I refreshed and it finally came back she's skating to a totally different music and I'm like WHUT but whatever works for her! :laugh:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no Livvy :sad21: I stopped watching after the second fall... those with stronger stomachs, is it going better now or no?

mermaidfestavol3

On the Ice
Olivia Josephine Shilling (USA)
*note: Sorry, not good with clockwise jumps :(

3T+3T< fall
3Lz fall
3F (?) step out
FSSp
ChSq
2A
3Lo
2A fall
CCoSp
3Lo (+REP)
StSq
FCCoSp* no spin
LSp

Fought till the end and nice recovery on the spin!

Icey

Record Breaker
disappointing. are they giving a prize for the skater who falls the most?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
So sad. 3Loop repeat a big problem. Even if you fall you get points. Invalid elements suck.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
These are kind commentators... you will not able to work in Eurosport. :biggrin:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
this and the white dress on the Singaporean girl are my favourites so far.