2017 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Autumn Classic Intl Ladies FS

mermaidfestavol3

On the Ice
I'll try to record jumps and elements I guess. Apologies in advance for any mistakes lol.

Sarah Tamura (CAN)

3Lz+3T
3F fall
3Lo
FSSp
LSp
ChSq (?)
--
3Lz fall
1A<< forwards landing
3S+2T
2A
StSq
CCoSp

Icey

Record Breaker
The cameraman in Canada has been infected by the mysterious cameraman bug in Slovakia... there's a camerabug going around some where. Focus issues... seriously?!

I was beginning to think I needed to make an appt with my Optometrist lol

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
I just got a series of unexpected error messages and missed that skate but looks like she fought for it, even if it wasn't going for her today.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
what language is that, suppose to be french? Sound like been sang by a non French?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
what language is that, suppose to be french? Sound like been sang by a non French?

hehe.. I was just appreciating that a French story was being sang in French and not English.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Random but ever since I heard Canadian French while watching Les filles de Caleb once upon a time, I have a thing for that lovely accent...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
This Les Miserables escaped my warhorse list. Must add it.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hyunsu Jang (KOR)

3Lz fall
3S+2T+2Lo
1Lo
FSSp
ChSq
1Lo
2Lz+1Lo
StSq
2S<<
2A yay!
CCoSp nice
LSp nice!

I appreciate you doing this mermaidfestavol3. I tried to do it for Canadian nationals pairs event and found it.. frustrating. Part of that is I have trouble identifying some jumps. But it kept me from enjoying the performance because I like to watch rather than reporting it.

The younger generation and their ability to multitask.

Icey

Record Breaker
a myth really

- - - Updated - - -

She does have presence on the ice imo

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
So here is a question: Is a warhorse more or less acceptable with or without lyrics?

For example: POTO, more cringy if it's with the singing or without? I think once you add the singing it's one more thing for not to like. They might like the base music and hate the voice of the singer.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Chloe is such a joy to watch and those spins are gorgeous :love:

mermaidfestavol3

On the Ice
Chloe Ing (SGP)
3Lo+2T
2A nice!
3S?+2T
3Lo hands down
LSp Nice speed!
3S?
FCSp
2Lz+2Lo+2Lo
StSq
ChSq Nice spiral!
2A
CCoSp Good speed!

Greta

On the Ice
I love Chloe's skating. Hope we get to see more of her internationally in the next quad.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Mae Berenice posted a nice twitter comment about all the Japanese fans waiting for Yuzuru. I think she said she was in awe of them waiting all night.

I always want her to do well. I want the French to do well in the team competition darn it.