2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Free Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That FD is not going to move P/B up either here or in the US standings, but a few things:

--they really are well matched and have chemistry;
--Igor, give them better choreography, rather than "Standard Bluesy FD #17"
--she gets into some insane positions into the lifts and spins

hortensja

On the Ice
They have these nice lifts, interesting positions and there's sth generally nice about them, but yeah, Igor not trying too hard...

Charlene dress is very beautiful!

pearly

Record Breaker
Oh such a shame about that lift for Charlene and Marco.

This music... we hear it once in each competition. The first I heard it used on ice was last year (Ashley's FS and some others too I think). Who was the first to use this on the ice, anyone know?

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
A few weeks ago I made the mistake of thinking Exogenesis wasn't yet a warhorse since I hadn't heard it often yet. I was mistaken, of course, and this season has proven it over and over already.

nimi

Medalist
I like Exogenesis on these two much better than Nutcracker or Schindler's List. Even with the botched lift and a couple of questionable editing choices aside (last season's Nutcracker was way worse in that respect)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Muse. Exogenesis. Of course.

Barbara, if you keep imposing a style and music that made the fortunes of OTHER teams, how are YOUR teams going to make their fortune?

People save the original, not the xerox copy.

Good call to abandon the lift rather than risk an injury.

Marta25

Medalist

This music... we hear it once in each competition. The first I heard it used on ice was last year (Ashley's FS and some others too I think). Who was the first to use this on the ice, anyone know?

Not sure, but maybe John and Sinead Kerr in 2011?

Barb

Record Breaker

Probably Jeremy A. in 2013

madison

Record Breaker
Ohh, these scores are a joke. Don't know why I'm watching ice dance, everything is so political:scratch2:

nimi

Medalist
Oh, a combo lift. Nice! You don't see them too often nowadays.

Also, their dance spin looked pretty cool.

Barb

Record Breaker
this program is a mess of epic proportions :palmf:. Why nobody comes to rescue them? :cry:, I am sure even Zhulin could choreog a better program for them.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Now I feel weird feeling like the only one who liked Alla and Pavel. I don't know, I liked them.