2017 JGP Italy Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Italy Short Dance

Giselle

Medalist
Lagging stream, problems with Goldenskate forum and I can't seem to open the protocols..it has been a frustrating event

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
For Polishchuk/Vakhnov's Level 2 Twizzles, I'm looking at the Technical Panel Handbook

For Level 3, they need: different entry edge/direction of rotation for two twizzles AND at least 3 rotations per Twizzle AND at least 3 additional features from at least 2 groups.

They seem to have the different rotation (and edge, I think, but I'm bad at identifying edges). They also have the 3 rotations per Twizzle I believe. As for the additional features, I think I see 3: Elbow above head (Group A), holding blade of free leg (Group B) and a 3rd Twizzle (GRoup C)

The issue may be Vakhnov dropping his leg down early during the second twizzle? Even though he didn't touch the blade down?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Also, re: JGPF qualifications

(I just posted this in the "Who will qualify?" thread but figured I'd also add it here

After the SD, Polishchuk/Vakhnov are in 1st and look in easy contention to get their required 1st-4th to qualify.

Ushakova/Nekrasov are in 2nd. If they stay there, they need at least a 79.57 in the FD to overtake Konkina/Yakushev and qualify. Their PB is 83.32 from earlier this season in Minsk, so they could certainly do so, but can't afford multiple errors.