2017 JPG Croatia Cup Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Croatia Cup Free Dance

Giselle

Medalist
I think K-Y will fight for the #6 spot for the final with the team that was third in Minsk
C-P (1-1) Q
S-E (1-2) Q
L-L (1-2) Q
P-V (1-? ) Q because of 1 first place - even with 3rd in Italy they will be ok
Anastasia and Kirill (2-?) Should be ok with either a 2 placement in Poland

#6 spot open for Russian team who got 2-3

Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Nikita NAZAROV are probably in the mix too (3rd at Brisbane).

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Well with that score I think Marjorie and Zachary deserve some congratulations from all those parties who were concerned about their scores prior to JGP Brisbane. Those TES and that total score speak for themselves.

larat

On the Ice
Well with that score I think Marjorie and Zachary deserve some congratulations from all those parties who were concerned about their scores prior to JGP Brisbane. Those TES and that total score speak for themselves.

I liked their SD but FD was a bit boring for me in comparison to both Russian teams.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Agree ! And overmarked! Russian should have won FD

They lost based on TES, not PCS.

Don't worry, I liked them too. They have like the most interesting FD of any team this season.

julieca

Rinkside

I agree. The two Russian teams were strong too, but Marjorie and Zachary were the only ones to reach level 3 on footsteps and level 4 on all other elements in both short and long programs combined. The contrast of energy between their short dance and free dance shows their potential to perform well on a variety of styles. Sofia and Igor also had well-deserved solid PCS scores! They all have room to grow, they are still quite young, it will be interesting to watch their progression.