2017 Worlds Men's SP | Page 68 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ugh Michal...I was like "yay clean program coming" then you fall on your easiest jumping pass. :sigh:

Last edited:

andromache

Record Breaker
You'd think someone who disappoints me as often as Michal does would stop making the final 2 flights at Worlds.....

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Michal has never skated better! Assured, elegant... until the final oops hands down. Not quite a fall though.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Michael Brezina

Fine opening 3F+3T, and very smooth 3A. And a unfortunate turn-out on the 3Lz with a double-footed landing. Sadly, without the 4S which he performed very well in the past, this isn't going to place him in the top 10 after the short.

Last edited:

valerieally

On the Ice
It's not so much complaining about a skater as it is pointing out the gaps in a judged sport. A judge's tastes greatly influences the scores. A lot of people here seem to like Nathan, and I don't get the obsession, hence the difference in scores. You can only critique the system, please remember that the skaters themselves are not writing their own scores.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
The public internet in the bus kicked me out after Nathan. So my hopes are on you guys now 😃

Alchamei

Record Breaker
He did a 4Z a 4F to Jin's 4Z and 4T, so that made up points... and while Chen's PCS definitely should have been lower, Kolyada was 42.51 and, he didn't deserve lower than Kolyada. Jin was a bit underscored IMO so the gap should be larger.

I think he should have got lower than Misha. 40 or 41 fine, but not this high. I say that as someone who might be Nathan's fan in future.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Obviously Michal isn't the strongest skater out there but in terms of performance ability and pleasant to watch programs he's still one of my favorites, mistake or no. Well done :cheer:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Michal's song haunts my dreams. I really don't like Sinatra, so this surprises me. The song has been coming into my head at strange times since the beginning of the season when I first saw him skate it.

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Michale Brezina

Fine opening 3F+3T, and very smooth 3A. And a unfortunate turn-out on the 3Lz with a double-footed landing. Sadly, without the 4S which he performed very well in the past, this isn't going to place him in the top 10 after the short.

4 S has always been his nemesis till the time he put it into his programs. He never performed that elements very well, sadly :(