CHN
10Yuzuru HANYU
JPN
11Michal BREZINA
CZE

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Boyang JIN
SP: "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" performed by Peter Frampton; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Hable con Ella" and "Ciudad de las Ideas," choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
2Michal BREZINA
SP: "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Brian May, performed by Queen; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne (SP)
FS: "I'm a Man" performed by The Spencer Davis Group; "Thunderstruck" performed by AC/DC; choreo by Nadezhda Kanaeva (FS)
CZE
3Valtter VIRTANEN
SP: "Milonga de mis amores" by Pedro Laurenz; choreo by Pierre Loup Bouquet (SP)
FS: "La Strada" by Nino Rota; choreo by Rostislav Sinicyn (FS)
FIN
4Phillip HARRIS
SP: "Bloodstream" by Tokio Myers; choreo by Phillip Harris
FS: "Fix You" by Coldplay; choreo by Phillip Harris
GBR
5Alexei BYCHENKO
SP: Requiem for a Dream soundtrack by Clint Mansell; choreo by Galit Chait Morracci
FS: Bram Stoker's Dracula (soundtrack) by Wojciech Kilar; choreo by Galit Chait Morracci
ISR
6Yuzuru HANYU
SP: rearranged music of Johnny Weir's FS Otonal by Raul di Blasio; , choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
FS: rearranged music of Plushenko's Nijinski program. (Plushenko gave permission in April) to be named Origin. Choreo by Shae Lynn Bourne
JPN
7Keiji TANAKA
SP: "Memories" by Gary Moore(previous season's SP); choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: William Tell Overture by Gioacchino Rossini; choreo by Massimo Scali
JPN
8Junhwan CHA
SP: "Waltz-Koda-Attaca" (from "Cinderella") by Sergei Prokofiev; "Midnight" (from "Cinderella") by Sergei Prokofiev; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Romeo & Juliet soundtrack by Craig Armstrong; choreo by David Wilson
KOR
9Mikhail KOLYADA
SP: "I Belong to You" and "Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix" by Muse; choreo by Stephane Lambiel (SP)
FS: Adagio from Carmen Suite by Georges Bizet, Rodion Shchedrin; Habanera from Carmen Suite No. 2 by Georges Bizet; choreo by Olga Kliushnichenko (FS)
RUS
10Andrei LAZUKIN
SP: "I Put a Spell On You' by Joe Cocker; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: Prelude in C-sharp minor Op. 3, No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
11Alexei KRASNOZHON
SP: "Dancing on My Own" by Patrick Berger, Robin Carlsson; choreo by Scott Brown
FS: "Korobushka" by Nikolai Nekrasov, performed by Bond; choreo by Scott Brown
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if the event time is taking into account that the US just went to daylight savings time today? I'd hate to miss any of the men. Thanks!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well much to my disappointment I won't be able to watch the Men's FS today because I have work at need to go to sleep like...now :(

Best of luck to all the men! Don't get buried in a Poohvalanche Yuzu! Show the world your beautiful lutz, Mikhail! Kick some butt Boyang and Mr Liza - you keep on keeping on.

Also a special shout out to Dr V, good luck today! And Brezina you go sir!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Woke up at 6:30 this morning so I would have thirty minutes to gather myself before the FS started. Went into the kitchen for a drink and was knocked senseless when I saw the microwave said 7:30! I had missed the beginning! But wait, no- that's just damn daylight savings messing with me :laugh:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Wait...where's Keiji? He was set for the first group. Did he WD?
edit: nvm stream is replaying SP warmup again :palmf:

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Good very early morning from California! I'm only awake because the smoke alarm is possessed by a demon and won't stop beeping. Off to grab some coffee and settle in for some skating.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Catching up on the overnight MotoGP coverage at the moment. So, won't be watching the Men's FS LIVE. Got the Men's SP watched this morning while the bikes were still recording, so I'll watch the Free Dance and Men's FS this afternoon once the bikes are caught up on.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/a9266414-46b4-40d5-a587-c561776f75e1

Unfortunately, the Men's Free is not being shown LIVE on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

...BUT, there will be highlights this evening / tonight at various times depending on where you are.

Here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 highlights on the Player (starts at 3m 20s. Highlights of Pairs FS at 1h 5m 12s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/b738a972-5747-4bf8-8da2-0975487f5cd5

Here is the Time Schedule of the Men's SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfin2018/gpfin2018_Men_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfin2018/SEG002.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Woke up at 6:30 this morning so I would have thirty minutes to gather myself before the FS started. Went into the kitchen for a drink and was knocked senseless when I saw the microwave said 7:30! I had missed the beginning! But wait, no- that's just damn daylight savings messing with me :laugh:

Lol, me too