2018 GP Helsinki Rhythm Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 GP Helsinki Rhythm Dance

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I loved Alexandra and Ivan. Incredible passion and expression, especially from him. And I adore their sitting twizzles. Alexandra was stunning and together with Kaitlyn Weaver I think she has the best RD dress this season.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh gosh. I'm still HYPED that M/C are going to be 3rd going into the FD! And have decent margin. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm SO happy!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
For me the most mature and passionate in Tango sense performance of the evening, the way Marco leads would make every lady looking like million bucks, I love the expressiveness coming and going throughout the dance and this mix of sharp and flowy. They really understand each other and have great chemistry that flows naturally with this aesthetic.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Great twizzles, awesome lift, speed and power throughout. Great job.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Guignard/Fabbri have been one of my secret guilty pleasure ice dance teams for a few years now. IMO, Marco Fabbri is an extremely good dancer and partner and is underappreciated.

I think the music kerfuffle at the start might have helped relax their nerves. I really liked this dance, even more than when they did it a couple of weeks ago.