2018 Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2018 Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I'm not an uber fan, but Uno is absolutely 1st in pcs for me in absence of hanyu.

Indeed. Got a text from BF: “Besides the one jump error, that was a great programme.” And... there’s a lot more quality to Shoma’s non-jump elements than in the ones Nathan served today. But here we are.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I love Shoma's rapport with his coach (is that Yamada or Higuchi who sits in the K&C with him?)—she's always so smiley and encouraging no matter what just happened.

Mihoko Higuchi. And she looks 30 tops close & in person, the lady does not age!

kimi492

Final Flight
I assume there was an underotation with Shoma right?
If there was, then it makes sense. I hate the outcry of underscored! or overscored! when we haven't even seen the protocols

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Shoma in second...

I can seeeeeeeeeeeee the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuture. And I can see a long long longgggggggggggggg and argumentative thread here about to happen.

[sound of theremin]

:drama:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I must be the outlier then because I would have had Michal first, Shoma second and Cha third.

Sorry, not sorry.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hmm... So far no combo wins stumbled on 4F.

Oh god I am going to have a heart attack watching the free tomorrow darling is 0.14 points away from podium god god god

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Uno and Chan could have gotten a huge lead with clean programs but it's still those two for the title i don't see anyone beating them unless they bomb completely.