• Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Country
Russia
Dance in order of Season Best of this season (got at Challenger Series and previous GP Events)
In ( ) - previous best, only for skaters who have not best of this season.
1 Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON FRA (207.20)
2 Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS 196.42
3 Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER CAN 194.12
4 Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER USA 184.63
5 Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS USA 180.95
6 Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC FRA 180.32
7 Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ ESP 180.07
8 Betina POPOVA / Sergey MOZGOV RUS 170.47
9 Adelina GALAYAVIEVA / Louis THAURON FRA 149.69
10 Allison REED / Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS LTU (148.30)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Are Guillaume and Gabriella confirmed to compete there? I really hope so, for the home audience (and everyone else as well!) even though at this point it doesn't count statistically any more... Of course IF Guillaume is back to 100%, that is...

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are Guillaume and Gabriella confirmed to compete there? I really hope so, for the home audience (and everyone else as well!) even though at this point it doesn't count statistically any more... Of course IF Guillaume is back to 100%, that is...

Thus far yes. If they withdraw, it will be after enough ticket sales.....nature of the beast

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
This of course falls on the Thanksgiving Weekend in the US. I will be gone until at least very late Thursday night if not all of Friday, so it is possible I won't be able to PBP any of it. Hard to tell. So if someone can step up to do the PBP if I don't, that would be a very good thing. Thanks.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ah.. will all of you Americans have overdosed on tryptophan or be black and blue from the sales on Friday?

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ah.. will all of you Americans have overdosed on tryptophan or be black and blue from the sales on Friday?

The first - maybe. The second - not a chance in hell.

There is nothing in the world that I want (that I could possibly afford) that would be worth participating in that madness.

Holiday tip for old married couples: Agree not to buy each other presents. My wife and I haven't for years. Instead we gift each other with experiences. Go someplace or do something you wouldn't normally consider. One year for Christmas, we rented a remote semi-luxury cabin in the mountain woods for a week. For my birthday, we went to a concert that I didn't expect to like, but instead I loved.

Those memories are far more valuable than a necktie or aftershave.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The first - maybe. The second - not a chance in hell.

There is nothing in the world that I want (that I could possibly afford) that would be worth participating in that madness.

Holiday tip for old married couples: Agree not to buy each other presents. My wife and I haven't for years. Instead we gift each other with experiences. Go someplace or do something you wouldn't normally consider. One year for Christmas, we rented a remote semi-luxury cabin in the mountain woods for a week. For my birthday, we went to a concert that I didn't expect to like, but instead I loved.

Those memories are far more valuable than a necktie or aftershave.

:agree:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
So looking forward to seeing Gaby & Guillaume skate, and what a field!! :hap10:

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Well, this is it--the big decision-maker. It has been likely to come down to this head-to-head with Sinitsina & Katsalapov and Gilles & Poirier ever since the GP list came out in June. Say what you will about the uneveness of the overall field, but it is within these teams' power to make the Final. Up to them to do the job head to head. Has been that way all season. Chock & Bates and Papadakis & Cizeron's previous withdrawals may have improved the odds for Guignard & Fabbri, Zagorski & Guerreiro, and Hawayek & Baker; but it has always been up to S&K and G&P to fight this battle out with each other.

I'm ready to watch.:popcorn:

And quite interested in the H&B, Parsons, L&LG, S&D battle likely to ensue here as well. Deepest field of the GP if everyone shows.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Lots of teams to get excited for, but what I want to see most is G/P's excellent RD done to its full potential, and of course their stellar FD. And then P/C's new programs (they are doing this, right..?).

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
what is a porch pirate? I hope this has nothing to do with skating? But what an impressive field after last week where they were virtually giving away medals. Seems unfair Gilles and Porier are going to h ave toreally stepi t up to get silver. This is a brutally competitive field. No problem for the French but S/K could be as high a second or place as long as 5th or 6h maybe.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
what is a porch pirate? I hope this has nothing to do with skating? .

Porch Pirates are people who follow the postman(or woman) and snag people's packages off their porches. With teh holidays coming up it's prime time for them to pirate people's stuff.

Escarbille

On the Ice
Country
France
Typography error in the ISU bio for the Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron FD: the artist is Rachael Yamagata (not Yamagaba).
Maybe you can correct it here in the presentation of RD participants?

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm very excited for this competition. Two of my favourite dance couples are competing. While I'm guessing S/K can make it to GPF, and I'd love to see three Russian pairs in Vancouver, I'll keep my fingers crossed big time for Piper and Paul. I really, really want them to be there more than anything. They so deserve it and I think they are just absolutely excellent this season. Go for it, guys! :cheer2:
I'll be rushing home on Friday as dance start clashes with my commute from home. I hope I'll be lucky and catch them in time.