• Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sunn1ly

On the Ice
Lol finally we are gonna see Gabby and Guillaume, can't wait. Also the Starry night, the super rangers, the cell block and Smart and Diaz passionate tango, Kaitlin and Jaen Luc and Rachel and Michael. This is already my favourite ice dance event, but also feel sad that all these good teams have to compete against each other.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
A really exciting lineup here! I'm hoping P/C blow me away with their new programs and for Kaitlin/Jean-Luc and Piper/Paul to join them on the podium. I also always enjoy Popova/Mozgov so it'd be nice if they could improve on their scores from their last event.

clairexmarie

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Excited to finally see P/C's programs!!!! And to see G/P's Starry Night again... heart eyes even thinking about it :love:

Nika09

On the Ice
This one going to be one of the best ID events of this season so far. Fingers crossed for amazing show here!

I hope Papadakis/Cizeron are in good shape, 2 clean programs will be enough for now. Boy I missed them so much!!
Cheering for Hawayek/Baker to get their ticket to the finals, love them this season. Their FP is so emotional and stunning.
Also I really hope someone did advice Olivia Smart to switched her FP costume back to the previous one, which was simple but very original and cute.

viennaskater

Medalist
I've been wanting to see Gabby and Guillaume for weeks, I do hope they manage it, they are an ice dance couple made in heaven!

Gilles/Poirier are a close second!