2018 Nebelhorn Trophy Mens Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Nebelhorn Trophy Mens Free Skate

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Between Majorov's tie and Keegan's hat it is all cool-land:laugh:
Kudos for Alexander to still hanging there, pushing his quirk and programs despite problematic Fed. FS is a bit of everything and anything, but I had good time watching it. Keegan's Chaplin is a total crowd pleaser and I hope he will get that tech in place, he is charming to the boot and connects so well with the music, character and the audience.
For a split second seeing Alexei in red I had a cognitive disonance, didn't he have Korobushka SP last season? Daniel did... Daniel. Sigh. Nepela was similar and it pains me to see him this inconsistent with talent he has...

Samohin is so frustrating. He's lucky that Bychenko stepped up to the plate so he can have a world/Olympic spot.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nice Silver for Majorov, a nice win for Keegan and good for young Artur winning the bronze.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Kudos for Alexander to still hanging there, pushing his quirk and programs despite problematic Fed. FS is a bit of everything and anything, but I had good time watching it. Keegan's Chaplin is a total crowd pleaser and I hope he will get that tech in place, he is charming to the boot and connects so well with the music, character and the audience.
For a split second seeing Alexei in red I had a cognitive disonance, didn't he have Korobushka SP last season? Daniel did... Daniel. Sigh. Nepela was similar and it pains me to see him this inconsistent with talent he has...

Yeah. He reworked it into a FS because he and his coaches didn't feel that he had time to learn his original FS properly due to his injury recovery.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for all the posts. Between the bad stream and watching the junior ladies, I needed all these posts. Thank you. :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Samohin is so frustrating. He's lucky that Bychenko stepped up to the plate so he can have a world/Olympic spot.

He is a great talent, with charisma and his step sequences are to die for, but he is such a headcase with jumps... He starts explosive then something happens to him: lose of focus, distraction, doubts and he unravels in quite dangerous way, some of these falls/pops are giving me major scare...

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

No problematic fed. The Swe olympic committee(who was strict on athletes in other sports as well) sadly was. The Swe skating federeration was always behind Alexander and did what they could to get him to Olympics. I'm so glad Alexander got means and motivations to continue. Good for him and the younger men he can help and teach a lot. Congrats to silver!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
No problematic fed. The Swe olympic committee(who was strict on athletes in other sports as well) sadly was. The Swe skating federeration was always behind Alexander and did what they could to get him to Olympics. I'm so glad Alexander got means and motivations to continue. Good for him and the younger men he can help and teach a lot. Congrats to silver!

My error - apologies and thanks a lot for correcting my lack of specific knowledge of that topic!