Country
United-States
ISU GP NHK Trophy 2018
ISU Grand Prix
Hiroshima Prefectural Sports Center
Hiroshima / JPN
09 November 2018 - 11 November 2018

MEN'S FREE SKATE
Saturday, 10 November 2018, 19:05 UTC +9 (JST)

Time in Other Places

StN.NameNationSPPoints
WARM UP GROUP 1
1June Hyoung LEE KOR1166.16
2Kevin REYNOLDS CAN1261.14
3Hiroaki SATO JPN1067.38
4Yaroslav PANIOT UKR968.59
5Alexander JOHNSON USA872.03
6Deniss VASILJEVS LAT772.39
WARM UP GROUP 2
7Vincent ZHOU USA575.90
8Matteo RIZZO ITA477.00
9Sota YAMAMOTO JPN674.98
10Dmitri ALIEV RUS381.16
11Shoma UNO JPN192.49
12Sergei VORONOV RUS291.37

No.NameNation
1Kevin REYNOLDS
SP: "Illusionary World" by Nobuo Uematsu, Maire Breatnach (Final Fantasy IV); choreo by Lance Vipond
FS: Selections from Ni no Kuniusic of Ni no kuni (a role-playing video game) by Joe Hisaishi; choreo by Lance Vipond
CAN
2Matteo RIZZO
SP: Orchestral version of "nel blu, dipinto di blu" ("Volare" by Luca Longobardi); choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
FS: "I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones; "Streets Of Love" (2009 Re-Mastered Digital Version) by The Rolling Stones; "Paint It Black" by The Rolling Stones; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Massimo Scali
ITA
3Hiroaki SATO
SP: "Too Close;" choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: Shostakovich Symphony Number 5 "Revolution;" choreo by Misao Sato
JPN
4Shoma UNO
SP: Flamenco version of "Stairway to Heaven" by Jimmy Page, Robert Plant performed by Rodrigo y Gabriela; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
FS: Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven performed by Vladimir Ashkenazy; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
5Sota YAMAMOTO
SP: Air on a G String by Johann Sebastian Bach; version from the Battle Royale soundtrack; ; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto, Akiko Suzuki
FS: Nobunaga Concerto by Taku Takahashi; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto, Akiko Suzuki
JPN
6Deniss VASILJEVS
SP: "Papa Was a Rollin' Stone" by Norman Whitfield, Barrett Strong, performed by Phil Collins; choreo by Stephane Lambiel, Salome Brunner
FS: The Last Samurai (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Stephane Lambiel, Salome Brunner
LAT
7June Hyoung LEE
SP: "Eternally" by Il Volo; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by David Wilson
KOR
8Dmitri ALIEV
SP: Modigliani Suite by Guy Farley; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov, Ilia Averbukh
FS: Clouds, The mind on the (Re)Wind" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov, Ilia Averbukh
RUS
9Sergei VORONOV
SP: Prelude No. 5 in G minor op. 23 by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Anna Bilibina, Maxim Zavozin (SP)
FS: "Way Down We Go" (from "Logan" trailer) performed by Kaleo; choreo by Anna Bilibina, Denis Ten (FS)
RUS
10Yaroslav PANIOT
SP: Romeo and Juliet Fantasy Overture by Tchaikovsky (2017-18 SP); choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "The Messiah Will Come Again" by Gary Moore; choreo by Rohene Ward, Nikolai Morozov
UKR
11Alexander JOHNSON
SP: "Don't Stop the Music" by Jamie Cullum; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "The Golden Age," "Iron," and "Run Boy Run" by Woodkid; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
USA
12Vincent ZHOU
SP: Exogenesis Symphony Part 3
FS: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon soundtrack by Tan Dun and "Rising Sun" by Kiyoshi Yoshida; choreo by choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
USA

18.09.2018 17:21:49

Last edited:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Rika Kihara just scored 87.17 in TES. I wonder how many men will beat that score. Any bets?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I ended up missing the last half of the men last night because of a shocking headache. :(

Caught up on Sergei though, I loved him! Such a boss, such an inspiration! Sergei for GPF!!!

Nika09

On the Ice
I hope after Ladies event of THAT quality Men won't look so pity, as it was yesterday (sorry to say that but...just say'n)

auser

Record Breaker
I ended up missing the last half of the men last night because of a shocking headache. :(

Caught up on Sergei though, I loved him! Such a boss, such an inspiration! Sergei for GPF!!!
Ahh, sorry about your headache. Hope you are feeling better now :). While stream hunting, I noticed this YouTuber has posted a stream of the Men SP from last night:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TbgX06WoQc It seems ISU Skating Channel has not posted archived streams of NHK Trophy yet.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

I'm with you! I would love him to win, though I doubt it'll happen....

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
I hope after Ladies event of THAT quality Men won't look so pity, as it was yesterday (sorry to say that but...just say'n)

I am really thinking if i should watch or not. Like the women are normally my third favorite to watch and men the first, but boy was yesterday a bad day for them while the women delivered a master class !

Danny T

Medalist
The ladies have had me ecstatic, now as long as the men don't die (like, literally), I'm good. I knew better than to expect highly of a men's event - but I'm open to being surprised :laugh:

auser

Record Breaker
I would say pooohh to all you Men FS doubters, but I am afraid I will jinx the skaters :laugh:.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
If you have been reading my competition reminder posts from earlier this morning, you will know that all the skating World Feed streams for today have disappeared from the Eurosport Player. :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

However, thankfully this is being shown on the TV. Although, as it is Saturday morning, I will be leaving during it. Either before or after Alexander Johnson, depending on how things are getting on.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
XXXX

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 5m 11s. Highlights of Pairs FS at start. Highlights of Ladies FS at 2h 5m 40s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/b7244082-0db1-481c-9879-81a6bb04f16a

Here is the Time Schedule of the Men's FS:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/time0105.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/data0105.htm

Don't forget that there will be highlights of the Pairs FS in between the Ladies FS and the Men's FS.

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I look at Vasiljev's costume and just...I have 30 seconds between when they call your name and when you start to frantically type a description in my PBP and that's just...not enough for you.