2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS | Page 138 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens FS

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yeahh.... Pooh got a new Olympic playmate! :) White Tiger ahoy!! To go with Tigger!!

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I just realized I haven't really celebrated Yuzuru now! I cam't believe he took the Gold with all struggles he had this season! There wasn't anyone else I wanted to win more and I am beyond happy!!!

I really think we can say Yuzuru is one of the greatest skaters of all time. Maybe even the greatest.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My laptop just died! Hopefully not permanently. Seems Yuzu's win overwhelmed it!

Shoma for 2022 Gold !!!

See you in four years ! Boyang second and third to Aliev. Any order would be fine anway for me. Well, maybe not Boyang Olympics champions but definitively on the podium.
Add it to Sui/Han gold, and it would be a very successfull FS olympics for China.

jaylee

Medalist
Javier would have been second had he not popped his jump. Has no one to blame but himself.

Looking at the protocols, I'm a little uncomfortable with the huge PCS gap between him and Boyang. Almost 11 point gap in the free, almost 5 points in the short. Hmm.

Lenny318

On the Ice
I was in rehearsal during almost all the FS so via twitter I was able to see that Nathan Slay-thaned his way up to 5th but didn't realize until now that Vincent finished 6th??!?!?!? WOW well done!!!

GGFan

Record Breaker
Lord, I'm so glad this all worked out in terms of placements (well other than 2nd and 3rd which should be flipped :dev2:). I was happy that Nathan and Vincent's PCS were not determinative in any way because that would have been so much drama :drama:

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm still crying a little :drama:

Yuzu is truly the King and a legend already. I'm so, so happy for him. That look of pride he had in the final moments of Seimei and his lovely moment with Brian afterwards were just beautiful.

And Javi!!! I wanted so much for him to get a medal, and it happened!! :yahoo:

I still can't decide who I favor between Boyang and Shoma, so congratulations to Shoma, but a little sad still for Boyang. Boyang for 2022 OGM please!:pray:

I'm just stunned that I got my gold medal dream in pairs and in men's. :shocked: I'm thankful, though :) Another wonderful podium :luv17:

And, we got amazing performances from my men Keegan and Alexei!! :love:

Maybe Boyang is meant to win his medal in Beijing...

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
just don't retire Hanyu.... you have world title to win in one month :biggrin:

If health permits, he'll probably stick around till 2022! Imagine the pooh rain there...his chinese fans are intense!