2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
... I am going to wait until both work (teaching a 13-year-old English) and schoolwork (group project) is finished to find out whether my mental health is able to take on the pressure of the FS. So far I'm getting depressed by just thinking about Eunsoo (ugh, I hate myself at times like this), but maybe my fangirl persona might overrule my judgement. So early messages: skate clean ladies, and squirtle, darling... Just please, take care of yourself and do as best as you can, you are beautiful and talented and you deserved to be loved by everyone.
You don't have to worry! Eunsoo did a great job today!!! :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
BTW, figure skating is on Eurosport now, but instead of live ladies free they broadcast dance replays :whack:

Danny T

Medalist
I don't mean to be mean but how does Yura Matsuda keep raking in these GP assignments?

Lombardia Trophy :drama:

But, but, but, she is injured right now. She's going to have surgery after this, so this isn't going well, but that's to be expected.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Yura could do pairs! The Japanese are so lacking in that department. I think she would be able to really make waves.

Fluture

Record Breaker
BTW, figure skating is on Eurosport now, but instead of live ladies free they broadcast dance replays :whack:

Really? German Eurosport shows the ladies live but without commentary. And they skip the warm-up to show billiard of course. :laugh:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker

I am starting to wonder if we are not living in the same country. :biggrin: Same here, I was so happy to see an ice rink, after a loooooong interview with some snooker guy, and when I heard this..."welcome to the Free Dance from Rostelecom Cup" I was like...whyy? :drama::palmf: I wanna see Carmengitova on TV :sad21: