2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Oh gosh she's devastated. It's heartbreaking. Hope her auntie can help comfort her. Poor girl is just in the wrong discipline. Pairs!!!

Danny T

Medalist
These GPs just keep one-upping each other in dreadfulness level I'm tired (at least dance was kinda alive, from what I heard?)

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
I can't even do jumps on the ice, let alone skate well compared to roller skating. So she's waaaayyyyy better than I'll ever be!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Aww, Yura, there's always next time. So much potential in her and in that program, and what a gorgeous dress.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
But I don't even have an avataaaar! What should I doooo?

Not sure if anyone answered you... Click on Settings at top of the page (next to My Profile); go to menu along the left side of the page.. Click on Avatar... hope this helps!!

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL I was just thinking, time for the white chocolate. I hope you have enough for everyone. If this keeps up, we'll all need a nibble. Or 12.

:(

We're only a few skaters in, and the bar is half gone!

I have no other comfort after this is gone! No stuffed animals, no pets, no comfort food in the house! (poor planning on my part!).

I guess I could get my Wonder Twins actions figures, but they're not good for comfort. LOL

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
We're only a few skaters in, and the bar is half gone!

I have no other comfort after this is gone! No stuffed animals, no pets, no comfort food in the house! (poor planning on my part!).

I guess I could get my Wonder Twins actions figures, but they're not good for comfort. LOL

:console:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
She lost about 5 in TES on review, which surprises me only in the sense that there were barely any triples in that program to begin with.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
After Polina's skate didn't expect I will see somebody with lower score. But Yura still had some dignity and would be enjoyable to watch, if I wouldn't feel sadness for her. :(