Moscow, Russia

(Khodynskiy Bul'var, 3, Moskva, Russia, 125252
Ходынский б-р, 3, Москва, 125252
QGPQ+JX Northern Administrative Okrug, Moscow, Russia
http://hockey-palace.ru
Phone 7 495 643-18-10)

16 November 2018 - 18 November 2018

RHYTHM DANCE

Friday, 16 November 2018, 16:05 MSK (UTC +3)

Times in Other Places

START ORDER / RESULTS​

No.NameNation
1Anna YANOVSKAYA / Adam LUKACS
RD: "Bailando Bajo la Luna" by Chiquita Herrada; "Tango Flamenco" by Armik; choreo by Irina Zhuk (RD)
FD: Yello medley: "Move Dance Be Born," "The Rhythm Divine" feat. Shirley Bassey, "On the Run;" choreo by Nikolai Morozov (FD)
HUN
2Misato KOMATSUBARA / Tim KOLETO
RD: "El sol Sueño" and "Sueño de Barrilete" by Eladia Blázquez; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD: Love Story soundtrack by Francis Lai: "Une Histoire D'Amour" performed by Mireille Mathieu; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
JPN
3Allison REED / Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS
RD: Tango: Ojos Negros;" Tango: "Idilio;" Tango: "Zita;" choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
FD: "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley (Space Jazz Cover feat. Hannah Gill and Casey Abrams); choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
LTU
4Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV
RD: Tango: "Passion For Tango" by Tim Garland; choreo by S. Nowak-Trebacka, L. Chojnacak, R. Bondara
FD: "Bout Time" by Crystalize; "I Feel Like I'm Drowning" by Two Feet; choreo by S. Nowak-Trebacka, L. Chojnacak, R. Bondara
POL
5Sofia EVDOKIMOVA / Egor BAZIN
RD: "Come Together" by the Beatles; "Imma Be" (Super Clean Radio Edit version) by The Black Eyed Peas; choreo by
Evgenia Shumskaia, Natalia Sannikova
FD: Nocturne (Vocal-07) performed by Secret Garden; Sarabande Suite (Aeternae) by Globus; choreo by Evgenia Shumskaia, Natalia Sannikova
RUS
6Annabelle MOROZOV / Andrei BAGIN
RD: Tango by Maxime Rodriguez; Dos Tangos; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FD: Tosca by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
RUS
7Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN
RD: Paso Doble: Malaguena performed by Blast; Tango: Tango Suite Part III by Al Di Meola; Tango: Carmen's Story performed by Edith Piafs; "Carmen's Story," performed by Edith Piaf; choreo by Irina Zhuk, Aliona Samarskaia, Petr Chernyshev
FD: Blues: "Am I The One" by Beth Hart; choreo by Irina Zhuk, Aliona Samarskaia, Petr Chernyshev
RUS
8Sara HURTADO / Kirill KHALIAVIN
RD: Tango: "I've Seen That Face Before" by Kovacs; Tango: "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Milos Karadaglic; choreo by Iker Karrera, Alexander Zhulin, Sergei Petukhov
FD: "Great Gig in the Sky" by Pink Floyd, "Vladimir's Blues" by Max Richter, "Sign of the
Times" by Harry Styles; choreo by Iker Karrera, Alexander Zhulin, Sergei Petukhov
ESP
9Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO
RD: "Jealousy Tango" and "Yo Soy Maria;" choreo by Igor Shpilband and Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: Tokio Myer's medley including Clair de Lune, Bloodstream, and Angel.; choreo by Igor Shpilband and Pasquale Camerlengo
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Doris has supplied a link above to each team's list of planned elements for both the RD and FD. I cannot tell you how helpful this is. And if you're a relative newbie to ID Uberland, it is a terrific way to see how you break down a team's program into scoring elements. It's great to look at BEFORE a team skates, so you have a general idea of how the program is constructed. And how things are scored, at least on a good basic level. Not everyone knows what a choctaw is! :)

Thank you Doris!

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not going to be able to watch this LIVE as I am watching the Free Practices from the final round of the MotoGP in Valencia. (But I'll probably get it watched before things get under way tomorrow morning).

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/cup-of-russia-short-dance/ed46ba2c-1524-40db-bf35-021580c9b17d

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 10m 30s. WATTS winter sports special at start. More of WATTS winter sports special starts at 1h 28m 19s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/65731bd3-f182-4f8d-9d9c-4663d78b027f

Here is the Time Schedule of the Short Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gprus2018/gprus2018_IceDance_RD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gprus2018/SEG007.HTM

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Yaaaay WeakAnkles is here to guide this ID Jon Snow! :yahoo:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yaaaay WeakAnkles is here to guide this ID Jon Snow! :yahoo:

Awww, thank you! I was just thinking, You know you're a figure skating fanatic when you start screaming at the coffee maker and toaster to hurry up because you might miss like you know the introduction of the judges!

:drama:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Time for cleansing some bitterness after Men's SP by endless stream of Tangos

:cheer:

Good luck to all, Poles especially (Maksym pls ditch that Latin cleavage...:slink:)

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I get home finally for some FS :cheer2: Missed the mens competition, but maybe i have a time for Yuzu before the dance starts

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I am taking my sadness and desire to hug Misha and just generally older-sister him back to happiness into distraction by tango.

Lota

Record Breaker
Whoops, completely misread the time-table, thought I was coming in for the Men :palmf: Welp, dance it is :dance3:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I am still confused about Nikolai Morozov's daughter's surname, I know she was born in the US, but she competes for Russia now and therefore should have Russian citizenship, so is her surname Morozov or Morozova?

Anyway, hope her a nice GP debut on home grounds, for what I remember of her she was pretty okay.

Metis

Record Breaker
Whoops, completely misread the time-table, thought I was comming in for the Men :palmf: Welp, dance it is :dance3:

To borrow a line, the men were like a typical Russian drama — two hours of skating, and then all of our dreams died.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
To borrow a line, the men were like a typical Russian drama — two hours of skating, and then all of our dreams died.

But this drama had a somewhat happy ending, the lord of Winnie-the-Pooh's and a certain charming lad did wonderfully!

Metis

Record Breaker
That lipstick is getting some negative GOE from me.

Pro tip: find a MAC counter and buy a tube of Russian Red. Immediate tango lips. It’s been my colour since I was young. You’re welcome.

ETA: and we’re getting Basic on the first half of the pattern... sadness... profound sadness... and anger... possibly also anger.

malya

On the Ice
Sorry, but Morozov/Bagin are... not good. Doesn't russia have a lot of dance Pairs without spots? Politicking?

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well, ouch... Far from a great debut, look at those negative GOEs and levels...