2019 Junior Worlds Men's Free Skate | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Men's Free Skate

Fluture

Record Breaker
Ouch.

The thing is, Camden's skating actually gets me emotionally involved whereas almost none of these other skates have.

Sigh. Sport can be very cruel.

Camden is a great skater. So enjoyable to watch. If only his jumps were more consistent.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Someone needs to stop this mess of a partnership that Tom Z and Tammy G are doing. There's no clear head figure and this ain't the next Marina and Igor of singles.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Camden has nice qualities but unfortunately, it doesn't look like he handles pressure well. Isn't this the 3rd time this season he has led after the short, only to throw it away in the free?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
On one hand Artur on podium will make me happy on the other hand JWC Roman Savosin feels weird (although deserved kinda)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh Camden, you have improved so much over the past two years, but your FS lately....

I hate the rink monster :furious:

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Someone needs to stop this mess of a partnership that Tom Z and Tammy G are doing. There's no clear head figure and this ain't the next Marina and Igor of singles.

It definitely feels like too many cooks in the kitchen and everyone thinks they're the head chef. I don't know what benefit there is to this.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Tomoki skating last, with his clockwise jumps and spins, makes me feel like he just re-invented figure skating!

I like his steps too!