2021-22 South Korean Figure Skating | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021-22 South Korean Figure Skating

Azikin

Medalist
Well so far I've been disappointed by Korean girls in this season's JGP but these two turned that over. Looking forward to free program! :wink:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Well done to Minchae on her fourth place finish at JGP Ljubljana! She has exquisite jumps, so huge and secure, and lovely spins.

SP video (because I don't think she has a fanfest):

FP video (pretend the final spin not happening didn't happen):

breadstal

Record Breaker
Minchae was great, a shame about the layback spin, but the rest was very nice! Her jumps are sooo satisfying to watch. Minchae got so much attention, but also congrats to Jia for the clean skate, the only skater with no calls (no under-rotations nor edge calls), and all levels 4! She definitely deserved higher PCS, come on, judges! I'm so happy, I will get to see them at JGP Poland <3

Her FS:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Any info on the two junior men that will compete at the baltic cup? Personal bests/ placements, technical content, anything?
Hangil: Born on 2003 Jan 16th, placed 7th at last Nats (domestic senior), no quads or 3A yet but has all triples and a 3Lz-3T, domestic personal best 167.57 at JGP Selections
Hyungyeom: Born on 2006 June 27th, placed 8th at last Nats (domestic senior), also no quads or 3A but has all triples and a (somewhat unstable) 3Lz-3T, domestic personal best 157.15 at JGP Selections

Both are coached by coach Chi Hyunjung, Hangil has quite nice lines and Hyungyeom is adorable (and his name will be butchered).

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Yelim has surpassed the others as my favorite Korean skater, she's so good and underrated. 🤗 well, unless she's skating to Les Mis or a tango this year.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Yelim has surpassed the others as my favorite Korean skater, she's so good and underrated. 🤗 well, unless she's skating to Les Mis or a tango this year.
Yelim kept her Liebesträume SP from last season and she is (also) skating to Turandot for her free