2021 Cup of Austria: Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Austria: Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ha ha I don't know who Max is but I love that he's lurking in the corner there.

Marco did it a bit the other day too!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Gasp! He's there in person?!

OMG! Could you hear his comments in the rink?!
Post it guy is there in person, and he is the best dressed guy I ever saw at a skating competition (including the skaters). We sat directly behind his control panel. :) Yesterday he came in a full suit complete with pocket square (I hope that's the correct term). And every hour or so someone brought him a glass of red wine (at least it looked like red wine...).

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Post it guy is there in person, and he is the best dressed guy I ever saw at a skating competition (including the skaters). We sat directly behind his control panel. :) Yesterday he came in a full suit complete with pocket square (I hope that's the correct term). And every hour or so someone brought him a glass of red wine (at least it looked like red wine...).
this is what i call style :LOL:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
This is the most excellent thing ever

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That's it...this guy is officially a legend.

Holy cow, I want photos...I love pocket squares and suits.

I'm this close to making him a Fan Fest TBH :laugh2:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Ok, let me tell you, this was certainly not a bubble. We sat smack in the middle of the skaters and coaches, everyone was warming up around us, and at least yesterday everyone except the judges had given up on the masks. To defend the proceedings a little bit, you had to show proof of full vaccination or recovery to be allowed in (negative tests were not accepted).

Andrea82

Medalist
Situation mid-way

1Molly LANAGHAN / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS CAN 154.03
2Lara LUFT / Maximilian PFISTERER GER 150.42
3Ekaterina MIRONOVA / Evgenii USTENKO RUS 144.79
4Carolina MOSCHENI / Francesco FIORETTI ITA 143.31
5Aleksandra SAMERSOVA / Kevin OJALA EST 124.50
6Elizabeth BERNARDINI / Ronald ZILBERBERG ISR 124.021
7Jenna HERTENSTEIN / Damian BINKOWSKI POL 112.85

Slovak couple WD