Country
South-Korea
Why are there this many falls in ice dance today

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
There goes their siver medal... Such a pity, its probably my fave FD this season.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
It happens..
Evan fell in the FD at NHK🤭

litenkyckling

Final Flight
I didn't catch any of this unfortunately but I am a loser who loves a spreadsheet and so I can tell you that if you are a male ice dancer you will be wishing you were here:

The ATS (Kika from Slovakia) gave 18% of the men L4 in the RD pattern steps and 24% of the men L4 in the one step sequence in the FD. The highest of any event so far.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’m delighted to hear that today’s stream seems to have matched the wonderful weirdness of yesterday’s and will go seek out the archived version. In the meantime, I call upon the ISU to assign Ryan the wonderful commentator and Max the wonderful post it scorekeeper to cover the Cup of Warsaw next week. (with, ideally, a more professional tech/audio crew.)

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I’m delighted to hear that today’s stream seems to have matched the wonderful weirdness of yesterday’s and will go seek out the archived version. In the meantime, I call upon the ISU to assign Ryan the wonderful commentator and Max the wonderful post it scorekeeper to cover the Cup of Warsaw next week. (with, ideally, a more professional tech/audio crew.)
I particularly enjoyed the post-it for Charlène and Marco which didn't show their score in the FD, it just said #1 in big letters as, according to Ryan, they had "completely smashed it" :laugh:

Andrea82

Medalist
I didn't catch any of this unfortunately but I am a loser who loves a spreadsheet and so I can tell you that if you are a male ice dancer you will be wishing you were here:

The ATS (Kika from Slovakia) gave 18% of the men L4 in the RD pattern steps and 24% of the men L4 in the one step sequence in the FD. The highest of any event so far.

Without the TES box of "live" calling, we can't be sure about all the calls made by Kika compared to potential over-rule by the other 2. The % could have been even higher....
The combination of Kika and Baumann (the TC) produced generous calls also at the Mezzaluna Cup last month (given the general level of couples there)