2021 Cup of Austria: Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Austria: Free Dance

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
Was it just me or did their timing seem a bit off? Costumes not giving me the Phantom vibe either. I like McNamara but he seemed a bit off today.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I'm tired already thanks to the goddess of the moon (if you know what I mean you know what I mean) I don't need POTO
Since you bring this up, I got the weirdest personalized ad on youtube a couple of weeks ago. It went like " If you want to continue high-performance skating during your time of the month, use *product name*, 100% safe and comfy, blah blah blah..". Kind of scary really....

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Since you bring this up, I got the weirdest personalized ad on youtube a couple of weeks ago. It went like " If you want to continue high-performance skating during your time of the month, use *product name*, 100% safe and comfy, blah blah blah..". Kind of scary really....
That sounds like a pitch for a horror movie opening

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Elektra, what would be the English equivalent of Bratti? I keep reading it as the plural of brat :laugh2:

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
so Unique that is a choice, anyway i liked the live and let die section
Yeah it’s definitely a choice. Not my cup of tea really - I like the idea and the different versions of the theme songs but the costumes look like more suited to A Midsummer Nights Dream or something, which leaves the programme feeling a bit confused IMO.