2022 Russian Nationals Men's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 Russian Nationals Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh it's a Zeppelin on his shirt! Hmm maybe I need my eyes checked again.

It's based on the "Celebration Day" album cover:

71zjN+g5tWL._AC_SL1425_.jpg

Should I admit that from a distance I thought that was a Batman t-shirt that he was wearing?

Or that I bought a Batman t-shirt one time because my main skating crush did a Batman programme?

Nah, I'll keep those things to myself.

CaroLiza_fan

yume

šŸ‰
Record Breaker
I like the fact that a large part of Russians can have access to figure skating but why nats in Siberia? I'm not used to see so much empty seats for that kind of competitions.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Dang poor Andrei A...

Give the lad an ice cream.

Is that Zhenya S next?! Dang my faves are coming thick and fast here! I have no time to put on my laundry šŸ¤£

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I like the fact that a large part of Russians can have access to figure skating but why nats in Siberia? I'm not used to see so much empty seats for that kind of competitions.
Its a shame considering how filled and lively the jumping competition was as well, kinda wanted that atmosphere in nats as well.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Um I kinda feel I should tell Channel One that scating isn't what they think it is. ::slink:

But you go Zhenya S!

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Empty seats are not only because of Siberia but because it's Thursday. But yes, not so many people like the idea of having Nats there.

Pairluv

Final Flight
While I prefer Lutfullin, I'm just so glad to see Semenenko back on the ice and skating well after his terrible concussion. Good for him. Mishin has a really good group of skaters this season.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
On the plus side the crowd that's there sound very involved :)

Is Grumpa cracking a smile there? ;)

Also is there any order to this, or is it totally random?