2023-24 Retirements, Splits and New Partnerships | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Retirements, Splits and New Partnerships

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I don't see it noted here that Jonathan Rogers and Amy Cui are a new senior ice dance team for the U.S. This new partnership news was posted on Jonathan's IG without fanfare, on May 14.

Jonathan formerly competed in junior ice dance with Vanessa Pham. Amy previously competed in ice dance with Kenny Eckert, Kelsey Schaub, and Avery Landis.

Congrats to Jonathan and Amy! 🎉

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Give it a few weeks, until RUSFed does not release her. 😋 That's in case they plan to dive into the humongous pool of US ice dance teams.
Oh, no, no, she'll switch partners long before RUS Fed gathers their Ispolcom...

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Is an English translation available? I don't see a way to translate the page. Thank you.
Аннабель Морозов тренируется в дуэте с Джеффри Ченом из США.
Annabel M. trains as a duo with State's J. Chen.

По информации «Р-Спорта», пара фигуристки с Игорем Еременко распалась. Морозов планирует выступать за США.

according to R-Sport, the figure skater's partnership with Igor' Eremenko fell through. Morozov plants to compete for States.

Джеффри Чен ранее выступал в танцах на льду в дуэте с Яли Педерсен.

J.Chen used to compete in Ice Dance in partnership with Pedersen.

Морозов имеет российское, американское и французское гражданство. В сезоне-2023/24 пара Морозов – Еременко выступила на одном этапе Гран-при России, после чего покинула группу Анжелики Крыловой и начала тренировки в США.

Morozov has Russian, French and US citizenship. During 2023/24 season, partnership Morozov-Eremenko competed in one stage of Russian GP, after which she left Anjelika Krylova's group and started training in the USA.

Сообщалось, что фигуристы могут перейти в сборную США или Франции.

Reportedly, the figure skaters might switch to the USA or French teams.

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
didn't see this coming...
Wow me neither! These Russian ice dancers keep us on our toes. It’s not clear whether they will be skating for the US? The article says it has been reported they will skate for the US but in the end it says they can skate for either the US or France. France would be the better bet as they could easily be the number three team. I had assumed Annabelle was going to try to skate with Ermenko for France. I hope this means Ermenko can pair up with Elizaveta Shanaeva!