2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Challenge Women's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Challenge Women's Free Skate

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now I noticed, the starting list is juniors list at this topic? But the entries names are right?
yes

SENIOR Start List
Warm-up Group 1
1 Russalina SHAKROVA KAZ
2 Amina ALEXEYEVA KAZ
3 Niginabonu JAMOLIDDINOVA UZB
4 Ahsun YUN KOR
5 Antonina DUBININA SRB

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Anna LEVKOVETS KAZ
7 Eliska BREZINOVA CZE
8 Nuriya SULEIMEN KAZ
9 Sofiya FARAFONOVA KAZ
10 Maria CHERNYSHOVA AUS

Warm-Up Group 3
11 Jade HOVINE BEL
12 Kristina LISOVSKAJA EST
13 Mariia SENIUK ISR
14 Alina URUSHADZE GEO
15 Dabin CHOI KOR

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know I am behind, but I have to comment about who I am watching now.

Never did I ever think that I would hear the "Skye Boat Song" sung in French, never mind being skated to by a skater from Kazakhstan.

Ah, here it is in English now. Sounds like the same singer.

And now bagpipes! Can this day get any better?!

That was beautiful Amina. Forget everybody else, here's the winner for me!

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know I am behind, but I have to comment about who I am watching now.

Never did I ever think that I would hear the "Skye Boat Song" sung in French, never mind being skated to by a skater from Kazakhstan.

Ah, here it is in English now. Sounds like the same singer.

And now bagpipes! Can this day get any better?!

That was beautiful Amina. Forget everybody else, here's the winner for me!

CaroLiza_fan
She was great wasn't she. I think she nailed the expression. I don't care about the jumps or the placement. She is one of my tops of the day. I love Skye Boat Song

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Oh dear
I don't have YT TV so I cannot be of help - sorry.
Yes, It has happened a lot this season. I just told it because I am frustrated. While the event has been on for a while and I switch tv off and on a few times, then it finds the event. I have another computer which I can connect to TV, it is just more pleasure to watch the bigger screen.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Ah Ahsun, she's been really struggling these last 2 seasons ey :(
It's really sad as she was solid in her junior days, I think she transitioned to seniors too soon... She seems to struggle with her growth spurt too, I hope she can find her rhythm back.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Huh, that was an interesting opening to Antonina's program...

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh dear

Yes, It has happened a lot this season. I just told it because I am frustrated. While the event has been on for a while and I switch tv off and on a few times, then it finds the event. I have another computer which I can connect to TV, it is just more pleasure to watch the bigger screen.
At least there is replay on the computer for this event.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ah Ahsun, she's been really struggling these last 2 seasons ey :(
It's really sad as she was solid in her junior days, I think she transitioned to seniors too soon... She seems to struggle with her growth spurt too, I hope she can find her rhythm back.
Reminds me of Caroline Zhang. Eventually she did settle in and finished her career happy.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
She was great wasn't she. I think she nailed the expression. I don't care about the jumps or the placement. She is one of my tops of the day. I love Skye Boat Song

I haven't got to the score yet - they kept her waiting a very long time.

Here it is now. The announcer sounded very puzzled with the score. But Amina is happy, and that is the main thing.

I liked her yesterday, and I like her today. I'm going to keep an eye out for her in future.

And I've learnt something from you guys. All I knew about "Outlander" before now was the title of the show. I didn't know it used the "Skye Boat Song" as it's theme tune.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All I knew about "Outlander" before now was the title of the show. I didn't know it used the "Skye Boat Song" as it's theme tune.
I am a fan and love it and the music.
1699010738996.jpeg

Scotland, Smart Women, Men in Kilts, gorgeous music, time traveling story

Last edited:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Oh dear

could you use your phone YouTube app to easily open the stream on your TV using wifi?press this button either on the top of the mobile app or bottom of the browser. It should open it on your TV automatically as long as your tv in on and connected to the internet.

Screen_Shot_2016_11_25_at_2.15.32_PM_7.png

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Poor Antonina. She keeps trying
could you use your phone YouTube app to easily open the stream on your TV using wifi?press this button either on the top of the mobile app or bottom of the browser.

Screen_Shot_2016_11_25_at_2.15.32_PM_7.png
I have another computer which I sometimes connect to TV but now the TV application started to work, so everything is ok.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That wasn't the technical skate she wanted, but the new look makes her much more interesting. Love the timing of the spins to the music.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Poor Antonina. She keeps trying

I have another computer which I sometimes connect to TV but now the TV application started to work, so everything is ok.
Does your tv have a YouTube app or are you using browser version? If you are using a YouTube app you dont even need to connect your computer to the tv, you just need to be using the same wifi network and press that button which should open it immediately.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Resurface
Warm-Up Group 2
6 Anna LEVKOVETS KAZ
7 Eliska BREZINOVA CZE
8 Nuriya SULEIMEN KAZ
9 Sofiya FARAFONOVA KAZ
10 Maria CHERNYSHOVA AUS