2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Men's Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Don't know this song. Is it by any chance by Muse? Reminds me a bit of the "Exogenesis" symphonies.

Whether it is or not, I LOVE IT!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

And, well, I've liked Basar for years too.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't know this song. Is it by any chance by Muse? Reminds me a bit of the "Exogenesis" symphonies.

Whether it is or not, I LOVE IT!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

And, well, I've liked Basar for years too.

CaroLiza_fan
Time Lapse by Michael Nyman

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I am not biggest fan of Muse, but this song suits well to Fs. This was quite nice men's SP. Not the most difficult jumps but many clean or almost clean skates. Do we still have something today? My computer does not allow me to watch the schedule page.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am not biggest fan of Muse, but this song suits well to Fs. This was quite nice men's SP. Not the most difficult jumps but many clean or almost clean skates. Do we still have something today? My computer does not allow me to watch the schedule page.
No more for D10 today, and GPdF doesn't start until tomorrow.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Time Lapse by Michael Nyman

Aha! I looked at his ISU Bio, but it hadn't been updated since last season. So, I wasn't sure if he was still using the same music or not.

Thank you!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

The Volvo Open was supposed to have started about 25 minutes ago, but I can't find a stream.

Which is really annoying, because one of my kids is competing there later in the weekend, and she is one of the favourites at her level. And I wanted to see her!

CaroLiza_fan