Name
Nation
1Fedor CHITIPAKHOVIANARM
2Semen DANILIANTS
SP: "The Mask" (soundtrack)
FS: "Peaky Blinders" (soundtrack); choreo by Martine Dagenais; Dimitri Zykin
ARM
3Petr KOTLARIK
SP: "Earth Song" by Michael Jackson; "They Don't Care About Us" by Michael Jackson
FS: "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" by Tan Dun; "Lion" by Kodo; "Red Warrior" by Hans Zimmer; choreo by David Vincour
CZE
4Arlet LEVANDI
SP: "In the Mood for Love" (Yumeij's Theme) by Shigeru Umbeyashi arranged by Cedric Tour; "Etude No 6" by Vikingur Olafsson arranged by Cedric Tour
FS: "Paris" (from "Yves Saint Laurent" soundtrack) by Ibrahim Maalouf; "Baikal" (from "Dans le foret de Siberie") by Ibrahim Maalouf; choreo by Benoit Richaud, Florent Amodio
EST
5Valtter VIRTANEN
SP: "Saturn" by Sleeping At Last, Ryan O’Neal
FS: "Other Side of Sea" by HAEVN (Symphonic Tales), Marijn Van Der Meer, Jorrit L Kleijnen; choreo by Monica Lindfors (SP), Adam Solya (FS)
FIN
6Samy HAMMIFRA
WDXan ROLSFRA
7Nika EGADZE
SP: "Ave Maria" by Thomas Spencer-Wortley; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: "El Tango de Roxanne" by Ewan McGregor, Jacek Koman, & Jose Feliciano; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
GEO
8Nikita STAROSTIN
SP: "Disco Inferno" by The Trammps
FS: "I want it that way" and "Larger than life" by the Backstreet Boys, mixed by Hugo Choinard; choreo by Adam Solya
GER
9Lev VINOKUR
SP: "Keeping Me Alive" by Jonathan Roy
FS: "E Luchevan Le Stelle" by Hit Crew Big Band; "E Luchevan Le Stelle" by Frederico Paciotti
ISR
WDRakhat BRALIN
SP: "Nemesis" by Benjamin Clementine
FS:
KAZ
10Dias JIRENBAYEV
SP: "I Love You" by Woodkid
FS:
KAZ
11Hangil KIM
SP: "El Tango De Roxanne" by José Feliciano, Ewan McGregor, Jacek Koman
FS: "Con Te Partiro" (Orchestra & Choir, 2016 Version) by Andrea Bocelli, Lucio Quarantotto, Francesco Sartori, Budapest Art Orchestra, Budapest Art Choir; choreo by Yeaji Shin
KOR
12Juheon LIM
SP: "Your Song" (from Moulin Rouge soundtrack) by Ian McGregor, Patrick Leonard, Craig Armstrong
FS: "Game of Thrones (Remix)" by Ramin Djawadi, KSHMR; Larry Moore; choreo by Yeaji Shin; Misha Ge
KOR
13Burak DEMIRBOGATUR
14Basar OKTARTUR
15Kyrylo MARSAK
SP: "Pale Yellow" by Woodkid
FS: "Flight" by Hans Zimmer, David Diaz; "Everybody Knows"7⁷ (Cover from Justice League); "A Dark Knight" by Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard; choreo by Monica Lindfors
UKR

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
We now have a Men's FS double-bill, albeit with a night's sleep in between! (Which is probably needed! :devil: ) Today finishes with the 13 Seniors, arranged into a group of 4; then a resurfacing; then a group of 4; then a group of 5.

Livestream for the Senior Men's FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKFTMja028

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://results.vistream.com.pl/FS/2...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://results.vistream.com.pl/FS/2324/CSKAZ2023/SEG002.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Huh, what happened in that choreo slide? and it gets positive GOE?
Anyway, I love a Chess program, well done Dias!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anybody know what this is that Dias is skating to? It sounds very Andrew Lloyd Webber to me, but I've never heard the song before and can't work out what it might be from either.

EDIT: Just saw @CrazyKittenLady's post. It's from "Chess". So not Andrew Lloyd Webber, but Benny and Bjoern from ABBA.​

But, what a great concept! We could do with more programmes like this.

Hope things continue to be this good for the rest of the segment. But, it's the boys. We know what they are like! 🌵

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Fedor CHITIPAKHOVIAN (ARM) skating to a familiar song, but with an unfamiliar voice.

And my mind has gone blank as to what the song is, and who we normally hear singing it! :drama:

I have been watching this from too early in the morning!

Anyway, he goes into 3rd in the FS and 2nd overall.

CaroLiza_fan

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Anybody know what this is that Dias is skating to? It sounds very Andrew Lloyd Webber to me, but I've never heard the song before and can't work out what it might be from either.

EDIT: Just saw @CrazyKittenLady's post. It's from "Chess". So not Andrew Lloyd Webber, but Benny and Bjoern from ABBA.​

But, what a great concept! We could do with more programmes like this.

Hope things continue to be this good for the rest of the segment. But, it's the boys. We know what they are like! 🌵

CaroLiza_fan
Yes, it's a cut of the song Endgame from Chess. I've seen a couple of Chess skating performances over the past years, it makes for interesting programs.

My internet died and I missed two skaters, now back with a black kitten Turkish boy. 🐈‍⬛

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yes, it's a cut of the song Endgame from Chess. I've seen a couple of Chess skating performances over the past years, it makes for interesting programs.

Thank you for the additional info.

:thank:

My internet died and I missed two skaters

Sorry to hear that. But, you now have an opportunity to wind back, as there is a resurfacing now.

now back with a black kitten Turkish boy. 🐈‍⬛

Oh boys. The audience made it very obvious that they do not agree with Başar's scores. I presume they think they are a bit on the low side.

Maybe it's a good job it's resurfacing time. Gives them time to calm down.

CaroLiza_fan

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I'm a fan of black kitten Samy Hammi's FS! :points:
Meanwhile, my real-life black cat is causing havoc in my kitchen. He doesn't want to go outside because of the rain, but now he's bored, so he keeps throwing things down from my kitchen counters.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
The Axels weren't Nikita's friends today, but his FS is brilliant nonetheless. :cheer2:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I wonder if this programme came about because during a practice session, Nikita's coach demonstrated something and sang "I want it that way"! :laugh:

We need more Backstreet Boys in figure skating.

Really don't like the cover of "Larger Than Life" that followed. If the Boys are acceptable enough for the first song, they're acceptable enough for the second too!

But, what a great programme!

Into 2nd in the FS and overall.

CaroLiza_fan

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Yes, Nick Cave! 😻 We need more Nick Cave in figure skating. In fact we need more Nick Cave everywhere.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Not at all Kyrylo's day :(. Is day anything worth of rewatching? I just started watch this at the same time when Kyrylo started.