2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Challenge Women's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Denis Ten Memorial Challenge Women's Free Skate

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Does your tv have a YouTube app or are you using browser version? If you are using a YouTube app you dont even need to connect your computer to the tv, you just need to be using the same wifi network and press that button which should open it immediately.
Yes, I have Youtube application on TV and it works nice, but sometimes it is difficult to find live events until they have been on for a while. After signing out a couple of times and searching again it finds the the event. But often one must be very accurate also in typing what to search, sometimes just Figure skating is enough, sometimes I must type exactly correct the event's name. I use Mr TT_Fin's account and when I have watched more FS events, it can suggest the events, but sometimes they are hard to find.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Yes, I have Youtube application on TV and it works nice, but sometimes it is difficult to find live events until they have been on for a while. After signing out a couple of times and searching again it finds the the event. But often one must be very accurate also in typing what to search, sometimes just Figure skating is enough, sometimes I must type exactly correct the event's name. I use Mr TT_Fin's account and when I have watched more FS events, it can suggest the events, but sometimes they are hard to find.
Thats odd. I dont have an issue playing the stream when it starts :scratch2:
You really dont have to search for the stream manually just open it using your phone YouTube app by pressing the icon I posted earlier on top of the video. It could maybe help with the finding the stream bit.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thats odd. I dont have an issue playing the stream when it starts :scratch2:
You really dont have to search for the stream manually just open it using your phone YouTube app by pressing the icon I posted earlier on top of the video. It could maybe help with the finding the stream bit.
It is only with the TV app, but I will search later if it works with the phone. Maybe must use Mr's phone. He is in the opinion we do not need two accounts.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I've the stream on the computer, but am watching on the TV screen via an HDMI cable.

But, I just wanted to add that I had awful difficulty finding the Volvo Open coverage yesterday. The livestream didn't come up on the search results until it had been on air for over half an hour.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I am not sure what to think about Anna's costume. A little bit longer skirt and that is nice outfit to use at office or at shcool.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Anna has big jumps even tho she cant get the full rotation on them, if she can fix that I think she will go far. Unfortunate fall on the stsq:console:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anna LEVKOVETS KAZ
Can't Help Falling In Love performed by Tommee Profitt (this doesn't sound right) - sounds like an a cappella version of something else

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Poor Anna. This was not her day. :console:

But, if it was done clean, it has the makings of a good programme.

I like the costume.

Eh? She goes into the lead?! With 4 deductions and only a very slender advantage from the SP?!

:confused:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna LEVKOVETS KAZ
Can't Help Falling In Love performed by Tommee Profitt (this doesn't sound right) - sounds like an a cappella version of something else

I think Anna thought it was "Can't Help Falling"...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

But, yeah, that is her music from last season listed in her ISU Bio.

CaroLiza_fan

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Well this wasn't a disaster even with the fall and the pops but obviously not what she wanted. I do have a lot of respect for Erika for still continuing at this point of her career even when things are not working out for her. I truly hope she continues to compete beyond this season.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Dad tapped Eliška on the ankle to congratulate her?!

Never come across that one before.

She was clearly happy with her scores.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Still not fan of white dresses. Even a little bit more colour would make it look better.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nuriya SULEIMEN KAZ
no new music listed - sounds like Never be Enough for me
Pretty white dress.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
No problems to find GP France stream, missed a part of Elizka because of checking. But will have a cup of coffee now and turn there after it.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sofiya FARAFONOVA KAZ
La La Land (Epilogue) soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz