2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance

GGFan

Record Breaker
As someone who mostly tunes in for the last couple of groups of ice dance at major championships, it's been really nice to get acquainted with some of these teams. There's something very heartwarming about the Olympic spirit when the dream is just to be there.

Barb

Record Breaker
this competition is so stressful. Allison Reed can not get a spot regardless the place or score, right?

eta. oh, I just read to the citizenship problem

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
4 out of 5 FDs in this group are choreographed by Marina Zoueva and Massimo Scali.

Andrea82

Medalist
I think somebody in another thread said that Lithuania has a junior(ish) team that has the TES so they could go instead?

My memory isn't the greatest though so if somebody can confirm...

There is a Lithuanian Junior team. They don't have the minimum TES yet as they have never competed in a Senior event. They may try. If for ex Tallin Cup give out scores like candies as in 2016, it should be achievable.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Could not force myself to get up at 3 AM. But I'm here to see the last few skaters.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
T/P you're skating ballroom, not jazz. Tie the bowtie.

Not really my cuppa, but they have improved immensely as well the last two years.

nimi

Medalist
omg suspenders+ untied bow....
OMG>...
I know right

BUt somehow with suspenders drawing attention, the bowtie doesn't bother me as much...

...or maybe the vodka shot is helping (I decided to join you, it's already 12:30 so technically past midday!)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hi Marina : why did Patrick not compete here...?

We know he is in Vancouver... but yeah... we really wanted to see him compete....

Andrea82

Medalist
it was close too...

now... all i hope.. is that they make enough points and that they get kim and kam for the pairs.. because yeah... loving me some alex kam ;) big time ;)

I believe South Korean pair can use get the host place. The 10 Additional Quotas should be enough to cover the uncompleted teams for Team Event and the South Korean pair. If they don't make the Team Event, it means Israel and Australia are likely to make it in 9-10th. So it would mean 2 quotas used for Japanese Pair, 1 for Israel Lady and 2 for Australian Ice Dance. Leaving 5 open spot, 2 of which would go to Kim/Kim or Kim/Kam.