2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That was so much improved from its first outing, I don't know where to begin. The music is so horribly overproduced, but they generated some real excitement with that. One of the better stationary lifts of the P/C era. So much crisper and cleaner, with better flow and speed from its initial outing. The Koreans have thrown down the gauntlet. I think it will come down to levels.

ivanja

On the Ice
Country
Croatia
I doubt that Allison Reed will get Lithuanian citizenship, especially after Tobias situation... Therefore Czech pair should be reasonably safe too.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The Koreans deserve it. Really, the improvement was pretty staggering from the last event.

it was close too...

now... all i hope.. is that they make enough points and that they get kim and kam for the pairs.. because yeah... loving me some alex kam ;) big time ;)

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
However, it's hard not to feel a tiny little bit sorry for the Czechs. 0.36 point...
But Yura's reaction was indeed priceless!

nimi

Medalist
I doubt that Allison Reed will get Lithuanian citizenship, especially after Tobias situation... Therefore Czech pair should be reasonably safe too.
I think somebody in another thread said that Lithuania has a junior(ish) team that has the TES so they could go instead?

My memory isn't the greatest though so if somebody can confirm...