2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I've missed Penny & Nick so much! :love: Love the program!

GGFan

Record Breaker
The music doesn't really go anywhere but it still works for me because their skating is great, and their moves are intricate and interesting. Really looking forward to seeing both C/B programs grow over the course of the season.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Oh I loved Penny and Nicholas! And she has such a gorgeous dress. :love:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
LOL.
But yes, he wouldn't probably mind that "doing" too

sorry but at nearly 6am... i find everything funny... :) forgive me LOL

- - - Updated - - -

The music doesn't really go anywhere but it still works for me because their skating is great, and their moves are intricate and interesting. Really looking forward to seeing both C/B programs grow over the course of the season.

indeed

Barb

Record Breaker
I am glad that C/B came back, but watching them I remember why I never was their fan :eek:hwell:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well see what a difference there is when Christopher Dean isn't being all cookie cutter.

That has the potential to be B/C's best program. The lifts are just wowowowow. The first is so slow and sensual and musical and the straightline lift is a jawdropper.

I can't wait to see how this develops over the season.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ok, Penny & Nick will win, I hope it means they would get a spot in GP...

peese

Medalist
Wow...so much to say here. The fact that they were off the ice for such a long time and to come back even stronger. Underrated many times in my books. This concept is brilliant...the music, editing, choereography, costuming, her new look...I could go on. Love them to pieces. Lifts are out of this world!

GGFan

Record Breaker
I guess without realizing it I need to give P/C props because I hear a couple soft piano notes and I think of them

auser

Record Breaker
Unfortunately he passed away in at the end of May. I'm still gutted. I try and remember all the good times we had together for 10 years. I miss him so much it is kind of ridiculous.
So sorry. My heartfelt condolences. I should have sent you the original message privately. Glad to see your sharp observation and wit in the forum.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
So sorry. My heartfelt condolences. I should have sent you the original message privately. Glad to see your sharp observation and wit in the forum.

Thanks Auser. You are very kind and sensitive.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I love this program for Kana and Chris. And the dress change! :luv17:

nimi

Medalist
Their choreo lift looked like a combination of 2 old Gilles/Poirier choreo lifts. Thumbs up for creative recycling!