2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ack..now weirdly I have seems like the first time running though my head. And this without any caffeine. A situation I should either remedy or go back to bed.

Can I handle the heartbreak of ladies?

that's always the most dramatic one... but i am going to bed... i work in 5 hours... cheers!

nimi

Medalist
For those who don't understand dance, which one was the choreo lift?
The last one. If you're gonna do a choreo lift, you gotta do it after the "actual" lifts (or it'll "block" one of them which is costly points-wise) unlike the choreo spinning movement, which you can do before the dance spin this season.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The last one. If you're gonna do a choreo lift, you gotta do it after the "actual" lifts (or it'll "block" one of them which is costly pints-wise) unlike the choreo spinning movement, which you can do before the dance spin this season.

Okay.. I actually didn't know that. How I didn't know that I don't know but I didn't. Thanks for the info.

nimi

Medalist
Okay.. I actually didn't know that. How I didn't know that I don't know but I didn't. Thanks for the info.
Being able to do the choreo spinning thing before the dance spin was introduced this season, methinks. But if you opt for the choreo twizzles you still gotta do those after the actual twizzles? I'd have to check but I think so...

auser

Record Breaker
Ack..now weirdly I have seems like the first time running though my head. And this without any caffeine. A situation I should either remedy or go back to bed.

Can I handle the heartbreak of ladies?
which version? I'm hearing the one from the movie Annie Hall with Diane Keaton :)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
i know... it's going to be a rough one.... but i have a job that doesn't mean long shifts... so i will be having a nap in 8 hours (After a few hours of work).. :) then PARTY :) LOL

Sleep well!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Being able to do the choreo spinning thing before the dance spin was introduced this season, methinks. But if you opt for the choreo twizzles you still gotta do those after the actual twizzles? I'd have to check but I think so...

ah.. Interesting. So much detail I miss.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Aha! R/A have a very low base score for their Led Zep and they didn't get the GOE. It pretty much killed them in the FD. Their PCS was pretty much in line with everyone else, but they need to up their tech if they wanna compete.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm going to try to go back to bed. Maybe ladies will still be on when I get up.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
The last one. If you're gonna do a choreo lift, you gotta do it after the "actual" lifts (or it'll "block" one of them which is costly points-wise) unlike the choreo spinning movement, which you can do before the dance spin this season.

:thank: